Weapon 17

The next day, Dahee was in her mother's room. She kept checking her watch.

"Dahee?" her mother called. "Yes, omma? Do you need anything?" She rushed to her side. "Is Yoongi coming to visit?" she asked Dahee.

"Yoongi? Omma, he's not someone you can address casually like that."

"My daughter, he wants me to call him by his name. He told me himself." 

Just then knocks were heard on the door.

The women turned their attention to the door and two men walked into the room.

Dahee stood in surprise. "Kogyeol! Gyojin!"

They locked eyes with her before they bowed to him. Right behind them, Yoongi and Kuhn walked in as well.

Dahee frost on the spot.

Yoongi handed a bouquet of flower to Dahee's mother.

"How are you today?" Yoongi asked her with a sincere smile. Her mother smiled widely, "A lot better thanks to you." Yoongi shook his head, "I did nothing. I'm just glad the treatment is going well for you."

He talked with her mother for about ten minutes before he finally changed the topic.

"Omonim, can I take Dahee out for a walk?" Yoongi asked.

*w-what?!* Dahee turned in surprise.

"You have to ask her. I don't mind."

Now attentions were fully on her.

*shit!*

She shook head, "No."

Before Yoongi protest, her mother already spoke, "Dahee before you reject his offer, think of what he's done for you. A walk wouldn't hurt right?" her mother asked.

Dahee sighed heavily. "Fine." She said in defeat.

Yoongi and Dahee walked side by side with Kuhn quite a distance behind them.

Yoongi has asked Kogyeol and Gyujin to stay at the hospital, watching over Dahee's mother.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked her. She nodded silently. "Why aren't you saying anything?" he asked her. "I don't know. Maybe I was just tired" She answered shortly.

They stopped by the ice-cream parlour. After getting their ice-cream, Yoongi brought her to the nearest park.

He looked at Kuhn, "I need to speak to her."

Kuhn nodded, "Understood Boss." He then turned to leave.

"Are you coming to my place after your mother is discharge?" Yoongi asked her and she nodded, "I couldn't leave the garden to someone else." She said. Yoongi nodded.

"Why did you ask my mom to call you by your name? I don't want her to be too attached to you." Dahee said.

"It's not wrong if she grew attached to me." Yoongi said. "Well, I don't want that. You're my boss and I'm your worker. There's a boundary that we should respect. Plus, you're a mafia." Dahee said.

"Okay, just erase the boundary then. You can call me by my name. Forget that you're working for me, forget that I'm a mafia. We can just be friend." Yoongi told her.

"I don't think it's appropriate though." "Kim Dahee, it's not that hard." Yoongi looked at her, "Come on, try it."

Dahee looked at him, "Yo-Yoongi." "Yes." he nestled his face to hers. 

Dahee quickly looked away, "Th-there! I've said it!" 

Yoongi cleared his throat, "Hmm it's not that hard right." "Hmm." Dahee silently nodded.

They let the silence engulf them for a moment. It wasn't awkward though. It's a comforting silence. 

"Dahee-ah, I might be really busy after this. So I won't see you much." Yoongi told her. "Okay." She answered shortly. "Just okay?" Yoongi frowned. 

"What? You want me to beg so you will stay at home?" Dahee looked at him. "If possible, yes." Yoongi said to her. She scoffed, "Keep dreaming. That's your work and if you have to be out for your work, then go. I don't want you to have trouble with your dad again." She said to him before she finished her ice-cream.

Yoongi scoffed, "Even if I do his work, I'm not sure if he's going to leave you alone." He said silently.

"Did you say anything?" Dahee asked. He shook his head, "No. Now come with me, I need to bring you somewhere." He threw his ice-cream before he his hand to her.

"What?"

"Give me your phone." Yoongi forwarded his hand to her.

Without asking anything further, Dahee just gave him. Yoongi did something on her phone. 

"What are you doing?" she asked but her just kept quiet.

"Here." he handed her phone back to her. "I've put my number and Kuhn's number of your speed dial. Call us in case of emergency." Yoongi told her.

She looked at the name saved and she frowned, "Yoongi oppa?" "Yes?" Yoongi looked at her with a smirked.

Dahee rolled her eyes, "I'm so done with you." Yoongi chuckled, "Let's go back to the hospital.