Weapon 11

After went back from Yoongi's place, she went home and told her mother what happened that day.

"He gave you that much?" she asked her daughter and Dahee nodded. "I tried to return it back but he said to keep it."

"Keep half of it Dahee-ah. Remember, we still have debt to pay." Her mother reminded her and Dahee nodded. "It won't be long until we're free from the loan shark." She told her mother and she nodded.

The next morning, Dahee went out to throw the trash. "Done!"

"Look who we have here."

She heard a familiar voice behind her but didn't dare to turn around. The voice sent cold shiver to her spine.

"Morning sunshine!" someone turned her around.

She was right. It was them. They're here to get their money. Yes, it was the loan shark.

"Please, I need time." She said.

The guy smirked as he looked at his minion, "Look, we gave you enough time. Now pay our money or pay it with your body." He smirked as his hand reached for her face but she slapped his hand away. "I'll pay your money alright. Just give me another week. I promise to pay it this weekend."

The guy roughly grabbed onto her wrist. "Don't make promise when you can fulfil it." He squeezed it.

"Let me go!" she pulled her hand back but he's too strong for her.

Someone else grabbed the guy's wrist.

Dahee looked up, "You."

"I suggest you let her go if you want to be safe." Kuhn warned them.

"Who are you to warn us?" the guy squeezed Dahee's wrist a little stronger. "Ah!!" she winched.

Yoongi ran to them before he punched the guy. He fell on the ground and his minion helped him got up. "It's Agust D!" one of his minion pointed.

Yoongi dusted his jacket, "Yup that's me." He then took out his gun and aimed it to them.

"Wait! No!" Dahee stopped him. Yoongi looked at her, "Step aside." He said. "No." she talked back. "Kuhn." He called. He went to grab her and brought her to stand behind Yoongi.

"Now tell me, what business do you have with her? Tell me or I shoot every each of you." He said coldly.

"Look, that girl owe us a thousand dollar." The guy told Yoongi. He sneaked his hands into his pocket and took out a few amount of money before he threw it to them. "I pay you double the amount. Now leave her alone and don't ever show up." Yoongi said coldly.

Dahee was in the kitchen, making some tea while Yoongi and Kuhn were in her mother's room.

Dahee took a peek at them as they talked to her mother. Somehow Yoongi looked gentler towards her mother. *is it because he knew she was sick?* she thought.

The sound of the kettle brought her back to real world. She turned off the stove and prepared the drink for everyone. She was about to pick the tray when she noticed her wrist. It already has bruise on it.

She consciously touched her wrist. It feel like she had a 3rd degree burnt because it hurt her so much. Beads of tear started to fall. She had her palm covered her eyes. *when did I become so weak?* she sobbed.

Someone rudely snatched her hand. She looked at him in surprise.

Yoongi pulled her into a tight hug. "It's okay to cry. Don't hold it in."

With that she cried on his chest.

Dahee watched as the guys placed the new plants in front of the dried water fountain. She then saw Hwanhee came in with two pots of lemon thyme. She stood up to help him but someone pushed her to seat. She looked up. "I told you not to move didn't I?" Yoongi asked coldly. She gulped before she nodded.

Yoongi left her before he went to help Hwanhee.

Dahee watched as the other did the heavy work. Sometimes she would kiss Mocha who's been sitting on her lap since she got into the greenhouse.

Xiao placed the last bag of soil on the ground. "Boss, that's the last one." He said to Yoongi. "Okay. Thank you, all of you may go to rest." He dismissed them but before they left, Dahee thanked them for their hard work.

After they left, Dahee went to check the plant. "Welcome to your new home. I'll promise to take good care of you guys." Dahee whispered to the plant.

Yoongi watched her, *she's whispering to plant? How cute.* he smiled.

"Yah! Come here." Yoongi called. Dahee looked at him, "I'm not going to do any work today?" she asked Yoongi.

"With your wrist like that? No." Yoongi sat on the bench and she sat next to him.

"So how's your study going?" Yoongi asked. Dahee pressed her lips into thin line. "I'm thinking of giving up."

"Why?" he asked. 

"There's so much for me to take care of. I don't think I can do it." Y/n told him. "But you're doing fine before. You're already halfway through. Just hang in there okay?" he said and she just nodded.

"By the way, why are you at my place this morning? How do you find my place?" Dahee asked.

"Obviously I asked Kuhn. We were supposed to get some breakfast before getting some new plant and I'm planning to pick you up at your place. Didn't expect to see some loan shark harassing you." Yoongi clenched his fist when he remembered the morning incident.

"Thank you for your help. I'll pay you back. Or you can just cut it from my salary." Dahee said. Yoongi scoffed. "Of course I would do that." he said jokingly.