Weapon 7

Yoongi grabbed his chopstick and started to eat the food.

"Why aren't you eating with me?" he asked Dahee when he saw Dahee was only looking at the food.

She shook her head, "I'm good."

"Eat." Was all Yoongi said.

Dahee grabbed her chopstick and started to eat the food as well.

Meow!

Mocha suddenly jumped onto the picnic table.

"Mocha." Dahee ran her hand on Mocha's fur. She started to purr.

"She sure loves you." Yoongi said.

Dahee looked at Mocha with a small smile.

Yoongi looked at her intently. *her smile somehow captivates me.* he thought.

Dahee's digital watch let out a beep. She took a glance at it.

"Oh my! It's already 1!" she stood up and grabbed her things. Yoongi watched her, "Going somewhere?"

"I'm sorry but I have to go." She answered. "Where?" he asked. "Work." She answered shortly.

"You work?"

"I have to if I want to survive." She finally grabbed her bag.

"I'm sorry but can I come here again tomorrow?" she asked Yoongi . He nodded, "I see you at the same time."

Dahee smiled, "Thank you." She bowed to him before she ran for the exit door.

Mocha jumped onto Yoongi 's lap. "Glad I keep you here, puffball." Mocha purr again.

The same time the next day, Dahee went to Yoongi's place. She was asked to wait at the living room for a moment.

"You're here?" Yoongi walked into the room with his wet hair and a towel on top of it. He was wearing a loose white shirt with his three-quarter pants.

"Yeah and sorry I didn't bring anything today." She apologised.

"It's okay. I'll just ask someone to make something for us."

"No, I'm good."

Yoongi sighed before he looked at her, "Can't you just listen to me?"

"Sorry."

Yoongi shook his head. "Wait here."

In a minute, Yoongi was back in the room with her. "You don't have work today, do you?" he asked.

"Actually, I have one at 2 this afternoon."

"2? That should be enough. Let's go outside." Yoongi went outside and Dahee followed silently from behind.

"So..." Yoongi started when they comfortably settled down at the picnic table.

Dahee looked up at him.

"You work?" he asked and she nodded. "Where?"

"On weekend I'll be working at a cafe." She answered.

Yoongi nodded but he realised something "Wait! You said on weekend? Does that means you work every day?" he asked.

Dahee unconsciously rubbed her neck, "Apparently yes but I do get a day off on Friday." She smiled weakly.

"Tell me about it."

Dahee explained to Yoongi that on weekend, she'll be working at a cafe near the neighbourhood and on the other days she'll be working at a bookstore during the day and at a convenience store at night. She also told him how much she earned per hour.

"And how many hours do you work?" Yoongi asked.

"5 hours on weekend and 8 to 10 hours on working days."

Kuhn suddenly appeared with two glasses of drinks.

"Thank you." Dahee smiled at him and he nodded his head before he walked away.

"Well, you should earn enough. Why would you have 3 works at once?" Yoongi asked curiously. "Is it because of debt?" he added.

Dahee was uncomfortable to answer it, "Well, that's a part from it."

Yoongi glued his gazes at her, "May I know what's the reasons?"

Dahee played with glass, "I have a sick mother at home and I have to pay for my exam."

"You're a student? Just how old are you?" Yoongi looked at her.

"Err, 21?"

"College?" he asked and she nodded. "When do you go for class?" he asked again.

"I don't. I study on my own when I get home. I only attend the exam." She answered.

Yoongi laid back, rested his back on the chair as he let out a heavy sigh. "That's hard. I guess you're a pure genius since you survived your first year." "Not really." Dahee shook her head.

"Doesn't your dad know?"

Dahee pressed her lips into thin lines. "He left for another woman when I was three."

Yoongi suddenly clenched his fist, "What? So he didn't know about any of this? About your mother?" To his dismay, she shook her head.

"Well, do you want to find him? I can ask my men to search for him." he offered but she shook her head. "We're good without him." she answered.

"Sure?"

Dahee nodded.

Soon it was time for Dahee to leave for her work.

She kissed Mocha, "Be a good girl until I see you again okay?" she said to Mocha.

"Just come again tomorrow." Yoongi said. "I can't." Dahee answered.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "Why?" "I have to work overtime tomorrow." Dahee smiled weakly. She bowed to him, "Thank you for today." She turned to leave but Yoongi stopped her.

"I realised I never got your name."

"Dahee. Kim Dahee."