Weapon 32

Dahee woke up early that morning. She made breakfast for her and Yoongi.

Right after breakfast, Yoongi asked Jinhoo and Kuhn to come over and help them.

While waiting for them to arrive, Dahee started to take out her mother's clothes from the closet in her room. It's where she kept her mother's clothes. She piled everything on the living room.

Yoongi frowned, "What are you going to do with these?" he squatted in front of the pile of clothes. She shrugged. "I don't know. Should I burn them? Should I donate them? I don't know. You tell me." She looked at him for a moment before she looked back to the piled clothes.

"Dahee-ah..." Yoongi looked at her as her hand busy arranging the clothes. "What?" she didn't looked at him. "Why are you so eager to get rid of her things?" he asked.

Her hands stopped working.

"I thought you love her." He added.

She looked at him with tears blurred her sight. "I do love her, oppa. I really do."

"Then? What's wrong?" he asked.

"This is another way how I want to overcome her death. I want to get use to it." Dahee answered.

"Have you tried this before? Does is it work? Don't you have any other way?" Yoongi asked her.

She chuckled. "I did this when my dad walked out from our life and guess what? I worked." She smiled. "So I thought it might work this time too." She added.

"Does that mean, you want to forget her existence forever?" Yoongi asked.

She chuckled again.

Yoongi frowned, "Yah Kim Dahee, I'm serious. Why are you laughing?"

"Because you're asking a funny question Yoongi oppa." She smiled. "I'm not a bad daughter. I only want to keep what precious to her. One of them is this." She grabbed a worn out brown blanket.

Yoongi smiled. "She always had that with her."

"You notice?" Dahee was surprise. Yoongi nodded. "She was holding tightly onto it when the first time I met her. And I saw that with her the next time met her too. So I knew." He told her.

She looked at him with a soft smile. "Oppa, do you want to know something? This blanket is mine at the first place."

Yoongi's mouth formed a tiny 'O'.

"One time, when I was 5, I was admitted because of high fever. Omma stayed up all night, watching over me. When I woke up in the morning, she was asleep next to me. I took my blanket and put it over her. She said she would wash it for me but then I told her that the blanket is hers." She smiled as she reminisce the past.

Yoongi's hand reached for her head and caressed her gently. "You're a strong person." He smiled.

By the end of the day, they finished everything. Dahee decided to donate some of her mother's clothes to those who in need, they threw away her mother's medicine and they also donate the bed her mother used.

They sat at the living room. "Thank you for helping today guys." Dahee thanked them. "Our pleasure, Dahee ssi." Hwanhee nodded. She turned to Yoongi, "What should we get for dinner?"

Yoongi turned to look at 10 boys in front of him. "What do you want to eat? It's on me." He said to the boys. "Anything is fine, Boss." Jinhoo bowed. "How about Chinese?" Xiao suggested.

9 heads turned to him. "Yah!" Kogyeol whispered yell at him. "S-sorry Boss." He quickly apologised.

Yoongi shook his head. "No it's okay. I think it's a good idea. Should we get Chinese?" he asked Dahee and she nodded with a small smile.

While waiting for the food, Dahee went into the kitchen to prepare drinks. Yoongi silently followed her from behind, "Hey."

Dahee turned to him, "Yoongi oppa." "You're okay?" he asked. She weakly nodded. Yoongi's hand reached for her head and caressed her hair gently.

Done with dinner, everyone started to help clean up. Kuhn suddenly went to Yoongi, "Boss, can I have a word with you? It's about your schedule tomorrow." Kuhn said.

Yoongi shook his head. "There won't be anything tomorrow. Didn't I tell you to clear my schedule this whole week? I can't leave her alone just yet." He said.

"Yoongi oppa..." Dahee called him. He turned to her. "I don't want to force you but if you have important business to do, you should go. You shouldn't delay things." Dahee said to her. "What about you?" Yoongi asked.

Dahee looked at the living room, "Guys, can any of you keep me accompany tomorrow?" she asked out loud.

"I'm free!"

"I'm available."

"I'm in."

"Me."

"I'm in."

Dahee smiled as she crossed her hands above her chest. "Five. Is it enough?"

Yoongi smirked, "Since when do you dare to challenge me?" he crossed his arms as well. "What? Challenge? I did not." Dahee answered. "Yeah right." Yoongi raised an eyebrow. Dahee groaned, "Suit yourself."

Yoongi giggled, *that's the Dahee I love.* he thought.

The next day, after sending Yoongi to the front door, Dahee dragged the boys into the greenhouse and asked them to help her out.

By afternoon, she finished with the help from the boys.

"So how's your study going?" Xiao asked her. "I don't know." Dahee sighed.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Wooshin looked at her. "Wooshin, so many things happen these few weeks. After omma got admitted, I didn't even touch any books. I'm afraid I'm going to fail this exam." She sighed heavily again.

"What do you study again?" Gyojin asked her. "Software." She answered.

They gasped. "That's hard! How do you even survive first year?" Bit-to asked. She shrugged. "So basically you're telling us that you're born genius?" Wooshin teased her. "No." she answered shortly.

Xiao stood up, "Well, worry not Kim Dahee ssi. We have Jinhoo with us right here. He's our best hacker."

Dahee looked at him with sparkled eyes. "Please tell me he's telling me the truth."

He uneasily rubbed his nape. "Well yeah. I might forgot a few thing but I still have the basic."

"Great. There's a reason for Yoongi oppa not to worry about me. You'll be here every day right? Right?" she asked. He nodded. "I won't leave until he ordered me to."

"Speaking of Boss..." Bit-to suddenly said. "You like him don't you?" he asked Dahee.

She was taken aback at his sudden question. "W-What?"

Xiao sat closer to her, "Come on. You can tell us. We won't tell him. You do like him right?"

"W-well... I would be lying if I say I don't ... I mean... a woman and a man lives in the same house...that possibility can't be avoided." She answered.

Xiao cheered. "Hah!! I told you." Bit-to groaned. "Man!!" he took out some notes and handed it to Xiao.

"W-What's going on here?" Dahee was puzzle.

"I told them that you would like him. Me and Hwanhee. Well, the others don't think that you'll like him. So basically we won!" Xiao cheered.

Jinhoo crossed his hands over his chest. "You two! What did I tell you about betting?!"

"Uhmm..." Xiao stuttered before he stood up and ran away when Jinhoo started to chase him.

Dahee laughed as she watched them.