Weapon 15

Yoongi started his day early as he has meeting at 8. The meeting lasts for an hour and half before he decided to leave the venue. "Should I take you for breakfast, boss?" Kuhn asked. 

Yoongi loosened his neck tie and undid the top two button of his shirt, "Nope. Let's just go home. I need some sleep." He said. Kuhn nodded.

"Boss, Wei just called me when you're having your meeting. He said that Miss Dahee didn't come for work today." Kuhn reported to Yoongi.

He raised an eyebrow. "Did they call her?"

"You're the only one who have her number." Kuhn answered.

"Her house? Have they gone there?" he asked another question as he took out his phone to call her.

"None of them know her house, Boss." Kuhn answered.

Yoongi sighed heavily, "She's not answering. Change of plan. Drive straight to her house."

Kuhn nodded.

*she didn't quit because of yesterday, didn't she?* Yoongi thought.

Dahee looked out through the window. She checked her watch, *it's almost 12 and I didn't even inform him that I couldn't come*

She shook her head, "Why should I worry about him?"

"Kim Dahee ssi?" A nurse called her. She turned, "Yes?"

Dahee walked into the Doctor's room. "Is everything okay with my mom, doctor?" she asked as soon as she sat on the chair.

The doctor explained to her about her mother's current condition. She was brought to the ER last night due to breathing difficulties. The doctor said that they need to keep her in ward.

From 3rd floor, she took the elevator to the 6th floor. She leaned against the elevator wall. *omma needs to stay here. The money I have right now only enough to pay off our debt. How should I pay the hospital bill?*

She sighed, "Why are you thinking about this Dahee? Of course you have to pay for the hospital bills first. That's more important for omma." She talked to herself.

Dahee walked out from the room and straight away went to her mother's room.

"Dahee ah." Her mother looked at her.

Dahee was surprise. They have guests in the room.

"You."

"Miss Dahee." Kuhn bowed to her.

Yoongi stood up and looked at her.

Yoongi and Dahee went to the hospital garden at 5th floor.

"Why didn't you tell me your mother's in hospital? I have to go around and asked your anoyying neighbours about you and your mother." Yoongi said.

"I'm sure they told you that I called for ambulance last night. I was too worried for her that I didn't remember anything. I even left my phone at home after calling for ambulance. So how do you expect me to tell you?" Dahee asked him.

Yoongi frowned, "Hey, I was just wondering okay? You don't have to get mad at me like that."

"I'm not angry! I'm just-" Dahee stopped talking when Yoongi already giving her look like he was saying "You said you aren't mad? Really?"

"Look, I'm sorry. I was just tired and worried for her. I don't think I could come over to your place for a few days. I understand if you want to down my pay for today and maybe for the next few days." Dahee told Yoongi.

Yoongi sighed, "I'm not worry about your work. I'm worry about you." He said.

"Huh?" she looked puzzle.

Yoongi cleared his throat, "Anyway, here's your pay for the previous days." He handed her an envelope.

She thanked him and took the envelope before she checked the amount. She calculated the total amount she has with her at the moment.

She looked at him and smiled, "Thank you!" she then ran, leaving him behind.

"Yah Kim Dahee. Haish!!" he ran after her.

Dahee went into her mother's room and sneaked her hand into her worn out satchel bag. She took out another envelope from her bag.

"Why are you in rush, Dahee?" her mother asked.

She looked at her mother and smiled widely. "Kuhn ssi, please stay with my mother for a while okay?" Dahee looked at Kuhn and he nodded. She ran out from the room and at the same time, Yoongi was about to get into the room.

"Yah!" Yoongi called her but she didn't respond. He looked at Kuhn and her mother, "Did she said where she's going?" he asked and both of them shook their head. He nodded before he continued to run after Dahee.

He saw Dahee at the receptionist, handling the envelope, both the one she had with her together with the one Yoongi just gave her. After talking to the person in charge, her face change. She looked sad somehow. Yoongi nestled her.

"I'm sorry miss but this only enough for one day stay." The person in charge said to her. Dahee's face saddened, *but that's all I have* she thought.

"Is everything okay?" Yoongi appeared behind her. She turned sideways, "Oh hey. Nothing much." She tried to hide her sadness but apparently she failed because Yoongi prevented her from running away from him by holding onto her hand.

"I want to know."

She sighed, "I'll never win huh?" Yoongi only stared at her. "The only money I have with me right now can only pay for omma's bill for today. Guess I have to bring her home tonight." She smiled disappointedly.

"How long your mother should be getting all the treatment?" Yoongi asked. "Three days." She answered.

"Excuse me." Yoongi called the receptionist. Dahee watched him in puzzle. The person in charge just now came to him, "Yes sir?"

"Do you accept card?" he asked. "Yes."

Yoongi sneaked his hand into his pocket and took out his wallet.

"I know what you're trying to do mister, but no. I won't let you help me anymore." Dahee stood in front of him.

"Sweetheart, you're in my way." Yoongi wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her closer to him as his other hand handed his card to the receptionist. 

He looked down at blushing Dahee, "Your mother's name?"

"K-Ko Eun Sil." She stuttered. Yoongi looked back at the receptionist, "The patient with the name of Ko Eun Sil will be staying here for another three days." He told the receptionist. The person in charger nodded eagerly before he went to sweep the card.