Weapon 41

"Listen. I know you're going to bring your pups with you. I don't mind. Bring as many as you want but only you will walk inside. Do you get me? You know where to find me right?"

Yoongi gritted his teeth.

"Your wife is a beautiful woman. You don't mind if I touch her for a bit right?"

"Do not touch her!!"

Evil laugh was heard. "I won't but you have to come here fast."

"Why do you have to kill my mother in-law?"

"So you know?" another laugh was heard.

Yoongi clenched his fist.

"It's so hard to get you upset. So I thought of giving it a try and it worked didn't it? You did kill Dr. Kang anyway."

Yoongi clenched his fist when he remembered their conversation a moment ago. *you're a dead meat today!*

"Boss, we're here!" Kuhn drove into a deserted property. There's a rust warehouse in that property. Kuhn parked the car. Another car followed from behind. Wooshin and Kogyeol got down from the other car. Kuhn and Yoongi did the same.

"Listen, I'll go there alone. You guys stay here. If me or Dahee didn't come out in 10 minutes, you guys get inside. Oh, and if you hear a single gunshot, that's your queue too. Understand?" Yoongi told them before he walked towards the warehouse, leaving the other three behind.

"Will he be okay?" Kogyeol asked. "I don't think so but I trust him." Kuhn said.

Yoongi marched into the warehouse.

"Sangin!! I'm here now give my wife back!!" he shouted that his voice echoed through out the warehouse.

A laughed suddenly echoed. Yoongi looked around.

"Looking for me?" he finally showed himself, Ahn Sangin. He had Dahee in his hand with gun pointed on her head.

"Yoongi oppa." Her voice was shaky. "Dahee!" he was about to run but Sangin warned him, "Another step and she's dead!"

Yoongi froze. "Tell me Sangin, why are you doing this? Do you need money? I can give them to you if you want. You can take everything, just leave my wife unharmed." Yoongi tried to negotiate with him.

Sangin laughed. "I don't need money. I have a lot of them! I just need you guys to take care of the drugs."

"Drugs? I thought we're over about this topic!" Yoongi said to him.

"Is it because of this woman?" Sangin pressed the gun closer to her head. "Hey! Hey!" Yoongi took out his gun and aimed towards Sangin.

"Don't be stupid Yoongi . You know that if both of us shot at the same time, the first body that's going to be on the ground is your wife."

Yoongi hated to admit it but Sangin's right.

"Okay, so what do you want me to do now?" Yoongi glared at Sangin.

"Just do the business with me and I let your wife go." Sangin said to him.

"Oppa, no!!" Dahee shouted. "Shut up!" Sangin warned her. "Oppa, no! You said you want to change! This is not the way! Reject his offer, oppa! I'll be fine!" Dahee said.

*I'm sorry Dahee. I can't risk your life!* Yoongi thought. "Fine. If drug is want you want, then we'll do it. Now, let my wife go." Yoongi said.

Just when Sangin was about to let Dahee go, a car crashed into the warehouse.

"Dammit! Who did you bring?!" Sanging aimed the gun to Yoongi before he aimed it back to Dahee.

"I don't know!" Yoongi said.

A man walked out from the car.

Yoongi froze, "Dad?"

"What are you doing here, Min Chul?!" Sangin asked.

Min Chul pointed his gun to Sangin. "To kill you of course. I've wanted to kill for quite some times now. You always on my nerve every time we made deals. You always want to sell the lowest quality drugs to us with the highest price. Though I know you got it cheap." Min Chul shook his head. "What do you do with the money? I don't think it's for the business. For women I guess."

Sangin gritted his teeth.

Min Chul looked at Yoongi , "Are you just going to stand there and do nothing?"

Yoongi snapped from his daze. He lifted his gun.

"Hey!" Sangin turned to him.

"Look at me man!" Min Chul fired a shot and went pass Sangin's arm. "I won't miss after this." He smirked at Sangin. Sangin changed his target. From Yoongi , he changed it to Min Chul.

Yoongi used the chance he had. He took his gun and fired a shot. It went directly to Dahee's leg. *I'm sorry Dahee!* he thought.

Sangin looked at Dahee. "Hey! Get up!" he then saw she was shot. *shit!* he let Dahee go, she fell onto the floor with injured leg.

Yoongi ran towards him.

Sangin turned to him with his gun aimed at Yoongi's head.

"Eyes on me buddy!" Min Chul shot his arm. "Damn it!" Sangin used his other hand and took out another gun. Before he could shot Min Chul, Yoongi kicked his stomach. He fell on his knees. Yoongi kicked his gun away. Sangin quickly got up and went to get his gun back.

In the meantime, Yoongi got Dahee in his arms, "Dahee, I'm sorry." He apologized. "Op-oppa..." Dahee smiled weakly at him.

"Die!" Sangin aimed his gun at Yoongi. He hugged Dahee closer to him as he pointed his gun to Sangin's head.

Yoongi and Sangin finally fired a shot each. In blink of eyes, two dead bodies fell on the cold floor.

Dahee watched in horror. "Y-yoon-gi-o-oppa..."