Chapter 36 - Christmas Special

|Kacchan's POV|

Ding ding ding

I woke up in a shock and slammed my hand onto my alarm clock. I groaned, rubbing my eyes. I threw my legs over the edge of my bed and stretched.

Bang bang bang

"Wake up!! Bakugo, the entire class is already at the Christmas tree!" I stared at the door, hearing Mina's voice.

I stomped over the door and slammed it open. She was in her pink silky pjs, hair a mess, but face full of excitement. She grabbed my wrist and yanked me down the stairs to the main lounge area. As soon as we walked in, Kirishima pulled Midoriya in from the main entrance. Midoriya looked like he was about to kill someone. He had messy hair, he was shirtless with only sweats on, and his permanent glare.

"Let go of me or I will kill you." He glared at Kirishima, yanking his arm out of his grip. "I told you when you came slamming on my door, I don't celebrate Christmas."

"Oh come on! Even villains had to give each other gifts." Uraraka scoffed, playfully.

"Who wants to open first." Iida smiled at everyone.

"I want Bakugo to open mine!" Kirishima laughed, handing me a box. Everyone was looking at me with anticipation, as if they were all in on it.

"If this is something stupid Shitty hair, I will send my dog after you." I winked at Midoriya.

"I'm not your dog." He scoffed, rolling his eyes before turning his head the other direction.

"Oh come on! That was funny!" I whined at my failed attempt to flirt with the cold hearted bastard.

"Just open the gift!" Kirishima whined. I groaned before ripping the wrapping paper. I opened the box and saw a mug with the words "I'm not arguing, I'm just explaining why I'm right."

"As I should." I smirked, "Any extra that looks down on me will die."

"Except Midoriya." Denki teased.

"That's because Midoriya wears the pants in their relationship." Jirou snickered, covering her mouth.

"Excuse me, Earphone Jack-Ass!" I growled.

"I mean she isn't wrong." Midoriya shrugged.

"Do not encourage this, Deku!" I growled at him. He just smirked at me before going back to his phone.

"Next?" Iida asked.

"I think Midoriya should open the one from the class!" Mina grabbed one and held it in front of the bored villain.

"I didn't get you idiots anything." He raised an eyebrow.

"When was the last time you received a gift for Christmas?" Sero asked. 

Midoriya sat in silence, glaring at the gift. After a few seconds, he sighed before grabbing it from Mina's hands, "Six years ago."

He looked at the gift, even if he had the normal blank expression he always had, the shine of happiness in his eyes was undeniable. He slowly ripped the paper, a soft smile slowly growing on his face. He opened the box and his eyes grew big.

"Well what is it, need." I laughed at his childish expression. Even if it was a second, his skin wasn't pale, his eyes weren't clouded, he wasn't glaring or had a cold expression. Just for a second, he looked like he did when we were growing up.

"It's..." he looked up at the class and shocking everyone, there were tears in his eyes, "Thank you."

He emptied the box of the multiple gifts. One being a new set of throwing knives with his initials on them, then second was a new notebook like the ones from when we were kids, and the last one was the one he couldn't stop staring at. A picture frame with a picture of him and the league laughing at the original bar.