Chapter 24

| Deku's POV |

"So what's the plan, runt." Dabi asked. We were currently sitting around a small table, trying to come up with a game plan.

"To start, we need to get my father, Tomura, and Kurogi out." I said, leaning forward on the table.

"They are in Gurio Prison, there is no way we can get through all their security." The extra villain who I learned was named Stain.

"Who said anything about a we?" I said, amused.

"You can't surely do it on your own." Extra #2 protested. I started laughing before slowly getting up and leaning over the table.

"Are you doubting me? Remember, you are alive because I let you live. I am sure you don't want to learn how quickly that can change." I whispered into his ear. He shivered before nodding. I smirked before sitting back in my seat.

"So when you going to spill~" Toga swayed her feet under the table, smiling innocently.

"What are you going on about now." I grumbled, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"No one has heard from you in a month." She pouted. I threw my legs up onto the table and leans back in my chair. I picked the dirt from nailed with my knife, uninterested in this conversation.

"I don't have to explain my actions to you." I rolled my eyes.

"I happen to know where he was hiding out." Dabi said, very monotoned.

"Really? Where~" Toga jumped up and asked. Her eyes shined with excitement and anticipation.

"Yeah. Where?" I glared at him, full attention into the conversation now.

"Maybe with a certain blond boy." He winked at me. Toga looked at me with shock. I took my feet off the table before leaning my arms onto the table.

"And where did you hear such a absurd thing." I scoffed, denying the truth. 

"I have my sources." He smirked at me.

"Your sources are wrong. I won't not with that selfish dick." I glared.

"Deny all you want but the truth is still the truth." He shrugged.

"I don't love him so stop!" I said slamming my knife into the table wood.

"No one said that you did..." One of the extras said, clearly confused about what the fuck we were talking about. I glared at the extra before realizing he was right.

"I've been around you for three hours, you dumbasses are annoying me. We will meet again tomorrow, now excuse me." I grumbled, ripping the knife out of the table. I heard Toga and Dabi snicker as I marched out of the room.

I shut the door behind me before losing myself to my thoughts. The words Kacchan had said to me ran through my head. Making my heart pound and my cheeks warm up. I hated this feeling but yet I wanted to welcome the warm feeling. Then my lips tingled reminding me of my first kiss that he stole from me. I walked out of the bar and let my feet take me where they wanted. Before I knew it, I was back at the stupid park where me and Kacchan grew up as naive kids, and where I nearly killed him years later. I saw the swings I broke but now were fixed for him.

"What are you doing to me." I growled to myself. "Making me weak again."

"What was that?" I turned and saw a female but it was to dark to see who it was.

"Mind your own." I said before turning around again.

"Are you okay?" She asked, not leaving me alone.