Chapter 28

Honestly this chapter is probably going to be emotional. I wanna bring out more of what Deku is feeling and maybe the side of LOV

| Deku's POV |

I walked out of the bathroom after freshening up. I saw Mina and Kirishima were whispering while Todoroki was just nodding. They were in a semi circle with a place saved for me to join them. As I walked up to them, they went silent, watching me as I sat down criss-cross, completing the circle.

"So we brought some warm soup since the nights are getting colder and we noticed that you don't have a heater or a blanket to keep you warm." She smiled ignoring their weird behavior, grabbing four bowls out of her bag along with silverware. Todoroki at the same time grabbed a giant blanket out of his bag and handed it to me.

"It's leftovers from a soup that Bakugo made the class." Kirishima smiled in a way that signaled he was hoping I would smile back.

"Oh. Thanks." I mumbled not really sure what to do besides grabbing the bowl and blanket from them.

"I hope you don't mind us showing up uninvited." Todoroki said, calmly compared to Mina's and Kirishima's excitement.

"I do very much mind but I can't exactly kick you out if Kacchan was the one who sent you to me in the first place." I groaned, rolling my eyes. "Like I said yesterday, he obviously knew that you dumbasses would need my help."

They all looked at each other and smiled before looking at me and smiling bigger. I grumbled again before quietly eating the soup they gave me. In reality, Kacchan knew that it was me who was going to do something stupid and he needed their help to make sure I didn't. I mean yesterday night when he was captured, I almost went out to find him myself and kill anyone who got in my way.

"Did you enjoy his soup?" Mina asked pulling me out of my thoughts and grabbing my empty bowl.

"Yes. He brought me some of the extras the day he made it." I replied.

"How are you holding-" Kirishima started but I cut him off.

"I'm fine." I glared.

"Are you sure-"Mina started but was cut off by me stabbing one of my knives into the wooden floor.

I glared at her as she looked at me with fear, "Don't pretend that you aren't scared of me. I don't need your pity."

"We aren't pitying you!" Mina cried.

"Leave and don't come back unless it's about Kacchan." I growled.

"Midoriya, calm down." Todoroki sighed. I stood up and walked away. How dare they?! I'm the fucking famous villain, Chaos!

| No POV |

Kirishima, Todoroki, and Mina watched the boy stomp off to another room in the hospital in silence. They could hear the sound echo through the hallway from him slamming the door.

"What just happened." Mina whispered.

"We bruised his tough boy ego. He'll get over it." Todoroki shrugged.

"We sure pissed him off this time. I'm surprised he walked away instead of killing us on the spot." Kirishima said half-joking. Mina chuckled at the joke.

"He probably isn't walking away because he cares about us." Todoroki said bluntly. "Based on the life he has lived since middle school, he probably was taught that caring about someone is a weakness. He probably just holding back for Bakugo's sake."

"Does that means he doesn't know how to react to someone showing kindness?" Mina asked. That broke her heart realizing how he reacted signaled, he probably didn't.