Chapter 25

Days turned into months. Months turned into years. Deku followed through with what he said, he broke out the LOV that weekend and they continued to harass the city. Although Deku was never seen with them, never caught on cameras, and never came back to UA. Many assumed he was killed, while some thought he was waiting for the right moment, and some speculated that he ran off.

But he did eventually tell one person what happened to him. It was a secret they kept together. It was a secret that bloomed into a friendship. But secrets like this can't be kept forever.

| Bakugo's POV |

"Deku!" I called to the hooded green-haired boy leaning against the light pole outside of the movie theatre. His hands were in his pockets and honestly he looked like a criminal which is funny cause of his past.

"Shut the fuck up, dumbass." he grumbled. "I told you to stop calling me that."

"Ah, you know you love it, nerd." I smirked. I heard him grumble under his hood. I grabbed the tickets and gave him one.

"Why couldn't we just watch a movie at your place like we always do? You know I hate public places." He groaned as he handed the person his ticket.

"Stop fucking whining." I rolled my eyes. "You can't stay cooped up in that falling apart building of yours forever."

"Says so." He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Says me, you idiot." I said smacking the back of his head.

"Let's just get to the movie." He grumbled, ignoring what I said.

"Whatever you say, boss." I joked as we made our way to the movie theatre.

Through the movie, Deku obviously was bored. He wasn't good with people or public places but he put up with it for me. He couldn't ever become part of society according to him. It's an argument we have quite often.

"Want to get some dinner?" I asked after the movie was over.

"I'm not hungry." He sighed.

"You haven't been eating or sleeping lately." I noted. "Why."

"I'm fine." He rolled his eyes.

"Stop fucking lying." I glared. "You know I hate when you do that."

"What do you want me to say?" He glared back.

"The fucking truth!" I said grabbing his shoulders to look at me.

His eyes look tired and he looked paler then usual. I wasn't blind, I knew he was getting nightmares which kept him awake.

"I'm fine, Kacchan. Stop acting like my mom." He grumbled as he kept walking.

"If you pass out, don't come asking me for help." I glared at the back of his head.

"Never planned too." He mumbled.

"Bakugo?" Someone called my name behind me. I saw Deku tense in the corner of my eye.

I looked over my shoulder and saw my friends walking towards me.

"What's up, losers." I said putting my hands in my pockets. I looked in the corner of my eye and saw Deku's eye glow softly.