Chapter 14

Almost 2 months summary:

Kacchan pretended he was never captured by Deku he became his normal 'asshole I'm better then everyone' mindset. Only person he talked to was Kirishima about personal things but other then that he avoided all conversations about Deku and grew closer with Bakusquad. He got first in the UA Sport Festival, using it as a training to get stronger.

Deku grew buisness like causing him to push everyone away, his glowing eyes became a constant thing but no one knew why mist and the glow is there, they got a new base and now reside in an old airplane chamber. He added a shoulder hanging suit to his outfit to make him look more serious, he ditched the yellow contacts, black hair dye and replaced the red bow tie with a white tie.

| Deku's POV |

I punched the punching back until I felt blood trinkle through my bandages.

"Sir, they are ready for you." I turned and saw one of the newer members who controlled a poison gas. I nodded as I grabbed my suit and put it over my shoulders. I didnt even bother changing my bandages. We walked in to the upstairs office.

"Yes?" I folded my arms and raised an eyebrow. Tomura gave me a folder filled with papers.

"We have a shipment coming in 30 minutes from now. You will be the person incharge of paying him, transfering it here, and making sure things go smoothly. Please....Im begging you Deku.....Don't kill the seller this time." He sighed. I shrugged.

"No promises." I opened the folder and read it.

"You need to promise me. This is our biggest shipment." he scratched his neck.

"Ill try. Get what you get." I said before half saluting him and leaving the office. I heard him yell my name but I kept walking.

"How bad did you train this time?" Kurogi asked me as I walked past him. I glared.

"I told you to stop fucking asking me. I am fine, so stop caring."  I growled as I put the folder under my arm and left the base. The sun hit my pale skin, I felt my eyes squint as my dull dark eyes adjusted to the light. The bags under my eyes glowing a dark purple color.

"You ready sir?" a man came up to me. I nodded and followed him to the car. We decided to use this camp as our chance to knock out as many heros as we can since I overheard there will be a good amount there. If we knock out some of the higher ups, then it'll be easier to knock out the weak ones. Even better if All Might is there.

I got in the back after his opened the door for me. After a 25 minute drive and reviewing the folder, we arrived at the meeting point. The member came around and opened my door. I got out and walked to man leaning against a black car.

"Stay here." I told the male who drove me and he nodded.

"You must be the famous Chaos?" The man met me half way shaking my hand. I nodded curtly.

"That I am." as he guided me back to his car.

"Tomura said you would be the doing the buisness and I can't tell you how excited I was to meet you." He said as he opened his trunk.

"Well I hope you were disappointed." I said dully looking in the trunk.

"We have these for 40 and these for 60 but if you buy both you get a deal of 80 since you are pretty well known in the underworld." he pointed to each kind of weapon he had.