Chapter 16

This chapter bounces a lot, I'm so sorry

| Deku's POV |

"It should've have been a couple days since camp started. I think we should reconsider going all out." I said sitting on the shoulder of the couch, eating a lollipop.

"Why is that?"

"If the people we are looking for aren't there, we will be wasting people and time." I shrugged as I lean back on the wall.

"So what do you suggest we do, genius?" Tomura glared.

"Send our best villains, show the pathetic heros what we are capable of." I smirked biting into my lollipop. "Maybe put some weak ones there too so they think we are running out of options."

"Then wait with the rest of the powerful stuff?" he raised an eyebrow. I nodded.

"Exactly." I flicked the lollipop stick into the trash can.

"Hm...that could work."

"Of course it will work, I came up with the idea, fucker." I rolled my eyes. He glared but nodded.

"Go away, start choosing who you wanna go with you." he swated his hand towards me, reaching into his falling apart desk.

"Why would I waste my time on such a mission. What's in it for me." I huffed.

"Your precious Kacchan will probably be there.." he pulled out a folder while smirking.

"Very well." I grabbed the folder from him and walked out. I opened it and saw that it was data on all our members.

"Dabi should go, he can execute orders on the ground. Twice would be helpful with keeping our number of deaths low. Toga can get more blood helping us with spy missions." I muttered to myself.

"You good?" someone walked beside me. I saw Dabi walking with his hands his pockets.

"Yep. Fine. Now shoo." I looked back at the folder.

"Whatcha looking at?" he kept walking with me. I internally groaned.

"Information for our next job. I need to chose who I want to take with me."

"The camp site?" he asked.

"That's the one."

"I am surprised you are going, you tend to work alone." he smirked. "Lemme guess, Tomura forced you."

I nodded, "I have decided you, twice, and toga but thats it for now."

"Well I would recommend him and him for sure." he pointed at two people. I nodded.

"Perfect, this should work!" I chuckled. He stared at me.

"What..." I glared.

"I just haven't really seen you laugh in like two months. It's refreshing." he shrugged. I glared before grabbing the papers to go tell Tomura.

"Well thanks for the help, we will leave at 11:30am sharp tomorrow. You go ahead and gather everyone. I will get this information to Tomura and secure passage with Kurogi." I half saluted before walking to the office. I threw the plan at his face. He jumped back in shock.

"Gets scared of papers but leader of a huge villain organization. Pathetic." I sat on the rundown couch. He grumbled as he picked up the papers.

"These are the ones you choose?" he looked at me confused. I gave him a thumbs up.