Chapter 10

All for One's mind controlled slave whipped me again, my tears long gone and my voice numb from screaming.

"I think thats enough, I am sure All for One doesnt want him unmovable." Kurogi walked in telling the servent. I've always hated these pain tolerance trainings.

"I was told 50 hits." the servent replied in a robot styled dull voice. "I am at 49. I will be done in a second."

I was numb from pain, black spots in my vision, and the shortness of breathe made my whole world spin. All of a sudden the last hit came and whatever energy I had left, I jolted and screamed in pain. I am sure everyone in the bar/house could hear me. Kurogi came over to get me. He was careful to not touch my back, picking me up around my neck and under my knees. I looked up at him but the pain made me want to close my eyes.

"Stay awake, if you fall asleep in this state, you will miss your dinner." He softly said.

"Ugh food." I groaned, tasting nothing but copper metal.

He chuckled as he teleported us to my room. He set me on my stomach and ripped of my blood soaked shirt.

"What happened!" I heard Kacchan yelled, worry was streaming through his voice. Kurogi chained my arms and legs down knowing I will squirm.

"He heals quick, he should be ok." Kurogi replied as he put oitment on my wounds. I screamed and cried in pain but no tears came out. I tried to put my hands and legs out of the restraints but I couldnt.

"What the fuck happened!" Kacchan yelled but Kurogi couldnt hear him over my screams. Once the oitment was all over my body, I was breathing heavily and the cold air on my back made me shiver. Kurogi took my hands and legs out of the restraints.

"Now sit and heal, Deku. I'll get your headphones." he said as he grabbed my headphones and Ipod off the ground. He put my headphones over my ears and played my only playlist. All the music started playing, I felt my eyes get drowzy as I thought of how much I loved my lifestyle but hated All for One. Within seconds, I wasn't thinking at all and fell asleep.

*Around 6pm*

"Is it ok to touch him?" a familiar voice asked someone.

"It should be, yes." someone responded. I felt a hand on my shoulder, gently shaking me awake. I looked up and saw Dabi looking at me with a blank expression.

"Brunt fry?" I asked groggily. He nodded. I untangled myself from my headphone cords and slowly got up. My bed still tender and sore but I was able to move.

"Who have you permission to touch me?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"The purple misty dude." he responded before looking up at Kurgoi. I nodded.

"Dinner is ready, whenever you are." Kurogi told me before walking away.

"Do what you need to do, I made your favorite according to Kurogi. Your little blond friend wouldn't stop yelling so we muted him." He said before leaving the room.

I looked at Kacchan who had tape on his mouth. I walked over before ripping the tape off aggressively, taking my anger at All for One on him.

"Ow you fucking nerd." he said groaning. I lifted my left eyebrow.

"Next time don't act like a screaming monkey then." I grumbled.

"You don't come in as a bleeding screaming mess then." He rolled his eyes.

I leaned down and glared into his eyes, "Don't you look down on me."

I grabbed my knife and slashed his cheek that was still blood stained and scabbed from yesterday. He bit his lip, horribly hiding his pain.