Chapter 15

| Kacchan's POV |

"Move out of the way, extras!" I yelled as students blocked my way. Behind me stood Pikachu, Raccoon eyes, Shitty arms, and Tape arms. As students moved out of the way all five of us walked to class.

"I am so excited! Camp starts tomorrow!" Raccoon eyes said as she grabbing Kirishima's hand. Their relationship was cute and I'm glad for my best friend but I am going to break their lips next time they kiss.

"Yea! An escape from school for awhile." Pikachu smiled.

"Do you really think its just going to be a camp?" I raised an eyebrow. "We are obviously going there to train."

"But we still can have fun. A break from our parents and the whole.... uh problem." Pikachu said trailing off as Tape arms nudge him in the side. I growled.

"Stop acting like his name is a deadly disease, morons." I rolled my eyes. I sat in my seat and got quickly comfortable.

"Morning 1-A!!" Four eyes started the class by doing attendence and upcoming announcements. I closed my eyes until I heard the door slam open.

"GoOoOd MoRiNG!!" the living microphone came in all cheerful.

I groaned, 'If only he could shut up, I would have a good morning.'

"I wanted to come and inform you what you will be needing for the trip!" He did his weird pose and I grumbled again.

After taking fiften minutes to go over the packing list, he finally left to explain the point of the camp. During explaining, I felt a piece of paper hit my head. I looked up and glared looking for the culprit. I saw Shitty Hair give me a thumbs up.

"The gang is having a bonfire tonight, wanna join? Please?"

I looked at him and glared. He gave me puppy eyes and I rolled my eyes. I shrugged and he gave me a huge smile. He is just lucky me and the hag are having a fight so I needed an excuse to miss dinner tonight.

"Any questions?" Aizawa mumbled during a yawn.

"Should we worry about things going wrong?" Iida asked and instantly everyone eyes snapped to me.

"Can you all keep you eyes to yourself? If not, I will personally kill every single one of you!" I yelled and they all looked forward nervously.

"No one but the students, parents, and teachers know it's happening. Although only three of us know where the camp will be located. No way they could know."

"Ok."

"Now school will be over early today so please go to your dorms and pack everything you need." Aizawa said as he zipped up his coccoon. Everyone started chatting as they all walked out. My friends walked over to me and smiled.

"Ready?" Shitty hair asked me. I shrugged and grabbed my stuff. Deep down I knew I was worried about running into Deku again. I finally came to terms with what I did but yet whenever I hear his name, it's not anger. It's regret. About how much I wish I could go back and laugh with him one more time.

"You are thinking about him, arent you?" Shitty hair whispered to me as we walked behind the main group. I glared but knew I couldn't lie.