Chapter 29

| Kacchan's POV |

I stared at the ground, the hours slipping by slowly. No one else has entered the room and they moved into another room so I could no longer hear what they were saying. The only thing keeping me company was my own thoughts.

'What are you planning.' I kept repeating in my head, trying to figure out what I'm missing. He plans to get me out, I think but his frown shows something else. I was pulled out of my thoughts when the door creaked open. The first sign of life in a good amount of hours.

"Kacchan?" I heard Deku whisper. I nodded at him. He walked towards me, slipping out one of the knives I bought him a few months ago.

"What are you doing?" I whispered. He stayed silent as he cut through the ropes that held me to the chair. As the last rope fell down, he sighed in relief.

"So far so good, come on. We need to get you out of here." He said, nudging towards the door. I nodded as I got up. My legs collasped as soon as I put pressure onto them, making Deku catch me half way down.

"I'm alright." I said as I stood back up again, ignoring the pain. He nodded before we went to the long way around.

When we reached the back door without any problems, he stopped walking.

"Promise me, we will always be two boys facing the world together, Katuski." He said looking into my eyes. His bright green eyes were filled with determination but also full of regret.

"As long as you continue to fight for me, I will fight for you." I replie. He grabbed my face and pulled me into a desperate kiss. I don't know why.... but it felt like he was saying goodbye.

He pushed me through the door. I ran down the street, expecting him to be right behind me but when I turned around, he was no where to be found.

"Bakugo!" I turned and saw Kirishima, Mina, and the rest of the gang running towards me.

"Shitty hair!? I need to go back, Deku is still there!" I yelled. Mina and Kirishima looked at me with regret.

"You can't. We can't allowed you." Mina whispered, regret in every word.

"What are you guys talking about!"

Flashback to earlier that morning

"He's been held there for almost three days. We need to act now before the heroes find the hideout." Deku said. "The hideout is here."

He pointed to the map that was sitting in the middle of all of them.

"If I go undercover, trick them into thinking I am coming back. After they go to sleep, I can sneak him out the back door." Deku explains.

"Where are we involved into this." Kirishima asked.

"You are going to be the ones finding Kacchan after I get him out." He said sodemly.

"Why wouldn't you just call us." Mina asked not really understanding.

"I won't be with him, I'm staying behind. A sacrifice for Kacchan's safety."

"A sacrifice?! You know he won't allowed that!" Denki cried.

"That's why you guys will stop him. Promise me you won't let him come after me." Deku begged.

"We won't be able to hold him back especially once he realizes what you plan." Todoroki tried to explain.

"Do whatever you can, even if that means knocking him out." Deku glared.