Chapter 9

| Kacchan's POV still|

He started to pull off my shirt. I looked away and cleared my throat.

"What now?" he rolled his eyes, as he let his shirt fall down and cover up his stomach.

"I dunno. Thought you would go to the bathroom or something." I mumbled but he heard me anyways.

"Awe is the little princess uncomfortable." he leaned down so we were eye to eye, using my wrists to hold him up. "Well to fucking bad. You are in no position to make demands or even complain."

"You always were so annoying." I glared but was caught off guard when he slapped my face.

I clenched my fists, not lifting my head back up. I heard him make a sound of amusement before I heard rustling. I looked in the corner of my eye and saw his back was turned towards me. I looked up and gapped. He was slim and had a muscular build but thats not what I was staring at. He had scars all over his back. There were about 20 fresh whip marks. It was disgusting and looked painful. He turned around with amusement written all over his face.

"Like what you see?"

I shook my head but his stomach didnt look much better. A nice slim 6 pack but had a scar that went down the middle of his 6 pack from the bottom of his chest to the top of his shorts. Then there were small stab wound scars all over his arms and stomach. I saw some fresh ones too, that were wrapped in blood stained bandages.

"W-what the fuck happened to you.." I asked disgusted. There was even a chunk of his right arm that was discolored.

"Oh these?" he looked at his stomach. He glared at me with the coldest look. "My prize to years of endless training."

"Why am I here?" I asked looking at his eyes trying to see if I could see any emotion but I saw nothing. They were the dull glossy yellow color that I saw when he broke into my classroom.

"Maybe I just wanted to beat you til you feel nothing." he grinned before laughing like a maniac. If some stranger heard him on the street, they would think he's mentally deranged. Lightning flashed around him and instantly he had a knife and was holding it to my throat.

"Or maybe I'll torture you slowly til you are begging for me to end your life." He smiled creepily. He slammed the knife down and it landed perfectly in between my fingers. I felt sweat drip down my forehead.

'He's crazy!' I thought as I stared into his soulless eyes.

"To many choices and such little time." He rubbed his finger on my cheek. He leaned back up and slipped on his green button up shirt. To be honest with the scars, he looked badass and kind of hot but I will never admit that.

"Wants to beat me til I'm numb but falls asleep and has a nightmare."

"Mmm, keep talking and the first thing I'll do is cut your eye out." He turned, grinning from ear to ear causing me to shiver, his eyes held pure excitement. And I assume it's not a good thing.

"You've lost it. What have you been doing for the past 2 years." I asked quietly trying not to get killed.

"Killing people, training and training, oh and had fun by killing even more people!" I glared at him, I was trapped, I couldn't break out of the ropes. I'm trapped by a psycho who used to be my friend. Weird life I live.

He took off his pants and his legs looking exactly like the ones on his stomach. Some healed and some fresh ones.

"I hate your guts and want you dead, but I fixed the swings. So don't say I didn't do anything nice before you die." he said suddenly as he pulled up his jeans. I looked at him suddenly angry, remembering that night.