Deku's Quirks

Deku's AU Quirks:

Flash:

Just how it sounds, he can move at super speeds for as long as he wants. He can control how fast he goes, he fastest speed known is 75 mphs but he tends to stick to 45 since people are to slow.

Drawbacks: after he uses the quirk, it takes 30 seconds (30 seconds added for every 20 mph he uses it) for his vision to return to normal, meaning he will continue to see things in slow motion.

Heightened Senses (Wolf):

He has the senses of a wolf, no he doesnt shape shift or anything, he just has the smell, sight, and reflex (without using speed) of a wolf.

Drawbacks: he can only activate his sight senses once a day and when he does his vision gets a little bit blurry. Once he blinks, it deactives as well so thats the only way to turn it off manually.  His hearing is always on which means he gets headaches easily and may hear things he never wants to hear. He has to use custom made earplugs to control what he hears kind of like Aoyama's belt.

More: His heightened senses are built into his body so he can still use this quirk.

Concealment:

He can conceal his presense whenever he likes. It's a type of invisibility, a weaker version, he can hide his body from things like cameras but more commonly peoples eye/brain systems as it's easier to do.

Drawbacks: the more someone knows him, the harder and tiring it will be to conceal. he can only hold it for 90 minutes. If he does end up using anything past an hr in a single run, he has to wait 10-30 mins before using it again. A minute to every minutes he uses it. Also the closer to the 90 minute mark, the heavier his body feels, slowing his actions.

Perfect Aim:

He can throw anything and hit directly what he wants and where he wants to. It takes him less then a second to aim so it looks like he just grabs the item and throws. His favorite are knives as they are light and fast.  The quirk is located in his left eye.

Drawbacks: The heavier the item, the slower it will take him to aim due to fixating the angle and everything. He has to touch the item he wants to throw before he can aim. If his left eye get hurt or damage in an attack, he cant use this quirk until he heals.

Quick healing:

He can heal wounds that he recieves.

Drawbacks: He cant heal anyone else, the bigger the longer it takes for the wound to heal and the more tired he will be afterwards. He also can't regrow cut off limbs or anything. In the case when he got paralyzed, he was able to heal himself due to the fact he was able to make a full recovering in the first place. If the chances of him being recovered were low from the beginning, he wouldnt of been able to heal himself.