Chapter 35

| Kacchan's POV|

I fell on my ass as soon as my turn was done. I hate to admit it, but this course took every ounce of the strength I had and I still couldn't finish it without getting beat up along the way.

"Are you alright, Young Bakugo?" All Might walked up to my concerned.

"Tch, I'm fine. I barely even got hurt." I grumbled, pushing his hand away and tried to get up on my own. A pain shot up my spine causing me to fall straight back down again.

"Can I take the stubborn moron to that weird nurse lady?" I looked up and saw Midoriya looking at me with a glare.

"Yeah, but I recommend you don't take long." All Might said before turning towards the rest of the class, "Who wants to go next?"

Midoriya walked over to me before holding out his hand, "Get up idiot. Being on the ground injured makes you look pathetic."

"How nice of you." Bakugo rolled his eyes but took Midoriya's hand anyways.

"I'm nice when I want to be." He smirked before wrapping his arm around my waist, propping me against his body.

"A fucking ray of sunshine." I joked. He chuckled before guiding us out of the training room towards the nurses room.

"Bakugo? Midoriya, bring him here." The nurse smiled. Midoriya nodded curtly before plopping me onto the bed.

"You look fine, no broken bones or anything. Just beaten up." She smiled before giving me a giant kiss. I grunted, wiping it off as if it was a disease but instantly I felt better.

"I better head back to the training room." I muttered as I got up off the bed. I heard Midoriya growl as if he was warning me. I looked up and he was glaring before he point aggressively to the bed.

"I agree with Midoriya. You need to rest. That training course is a beast. It even stopped All Might. He came in to get his injuries healed from his own attempt to finish it." She chuckled as she jumped off her chair to waddle to the back room.

"Really?" I stared at him. He nodded.

"It was designed to match my own fighting style. Fast, graceful, and light on your feet." He said explaining, waving his hand as if it was obvious. "He is bulky, destructive, fast sure but he is all over the place."

"Yeah, that sounds like All Might." I nodded. "But you are destructive too."

"I don't make any extra moves when it's not necessary. I am nonstop listening for traps, smelling for them, moving to keep my actions connected, and most of all, I watch for the slightest trigger and act without hesitation."

"No matter what the fuck happens, you are the still the same. Always watching people and taking notes. Either mental or physical, all the same thing." I smirked.

"I gotta get back to class, I'll see you around." Midoriya gave his goofy salute before walking out of the rom leaving me with my thoughts.

"You like him." The nurse came back with a smirk. I glared.

"I am NOT having this conversation with you." I rolled my eyes. I sat in silence before sighing, "Is that fucking obvious?"

"You curse and yell at everyone except him. It's obvious, honey." She chuckled.

"He would kick my ass if I yelled at him. He's proven that before." I clenched my stomach remember when he kicked me there the last time I went off on him.

"Young love." She sighed, "You two have been through alot and the future is going to be rough for a troubled kid like Midoriya. If you like him, take the chance while you still have it."