Chapter 27

| Deku's POV |

I had about 20 minutes before me and Toga were suppose to meet up at the bar so I took a detour past the store to grab some liquor for the week. As I reached the door, I concealed and walked in. I sighed as I walked around the store quietly. When I reached the liquor section, I grabbed the 70% ones I like and hide them into my jacket. I walked out the building as if I was never there.

"Always so easy." I shook my head, smirking. I quickly dropped the liquor off in my building before running across roofs towards the bar.

I jumped down and rolled to soften my fall. I walked into the bar with my hands into my pockets. I had my hood up to lesson the attention towards me.

"Deku!" I heard a female voice tell. I look up and saw Toga waving her arms, waving me over.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me as I walked to the booth where she was located at. I glared at the people who stared to long. They would quickly turn about around. I slipped into the booth and glared at her too.

"Why are you mad at me Deku~" she whined.

"Do you know what the saying "staying under the radar" means?" I growled. She flinched and nodded.

"Sorry." She mumbled. "I just was excited to see you again. It's been a year and a half since you left the league."

"I wanted to go solo for awhile." I rolled my eyes. "But I'm bored so I want to come back. Where are they located so I can talk to them?"

"Really! I can take you now!" She smiled, excitement written all over her face.

"No." I replied bluntly, "I need to talk to them alone. So where are they?"

"Stubborn as always I see. We are staying at the old apartments in the west bottoms." She answered, grumbling. Internally, I was smiling at how easy this was going but I know somewhere it will go wrong, it's just my luck.

"Alright I'll talk to them tomorrow. For now, want a drink? It's on me." I offered, acting normally.

"Since you're paying, I can't exactly say no." She laughed. I smirked and nodded.

"Yo Darrel!" I called out. The bartender looked my way and a huge smile grew.

"Well what a surprise. If it isn't the dead kid." He smirked walking towards us. "How long has it been now?"

"A year and a half, old man." I said, getting up to give him a firm handshake. He rolled his eyes at the nickname but didn't say anything.

"The usual?" He asked. I nodded before looking over my shoulder at Toga.

"What do you want, blondie." I asked.

"Same as you." She gave me a thumbs up.

"I'll be back then I want you to tell me stories of where the hell you've been, kid." He smiled. I nodded.

"Of course." I nodded, preparing a lie in my head. I sit back down and lean back.

"So where have you been?" Toga asked. I looked at her and shrugged.