Chapter 8

| Deku's POV |

I stayed pretty off-grid since the night with Kacchan. Tomura and Kurogi were worrried about my cover being blown.

"Ready?" Tomura asked me. I nodded as I slipped on my mask. I had my gloves and knives. Tomura fixed my bow tie for me. I pushed his crinkly hands off. I grabbed my charged earplugs and put them in my ears.

"This won't be a lot of fun." I grumbled.

"Not everything has blood and death involved, you psycho." I groaned at this.

"Man but blood is so beautiful!" I smiled innocently. Kurogi opened the portals and sent everyone through. Then lastly me, Kurogi, and Tomura.

All the students were looking at in shock while the teachers had a very serious expression on their face. It was kinda funny. I jumped on the shoulders of one of the small villains to get a good view.

"Where is all might!" Tomura exclaimed. I rolled my eyes before the villain I was on threw me off his shoulders. I made a huge "yelp" sound and some of the villains were fighting to keep straight faces.

"Phase two," I whispered to Kurogi, he instantly teleported 3/4ths of the villains and students to separate parts of the map. There were maybe 6 students left in front of us. I saw Kacchan and the red haired kid charge at Kurogi but both instantly were thrown back. I was just sitting on top of a tree watching it all go down as I played with my knife.

"Get out of here students!!" The weird white metaled dude yelled. I raised an eyebrow at Tomura. He nodded. In a second of lightning, I was in front of the exits. I grabbed 3 more knives so I have two in each hand.

"Wait, is that a new mask?" A brown hair girl spoke up looking at me. I didn't speak or move.

"Are you trying to compliment the villain?!" One of the other kids yelled. They all got in fighting positions.

"I wouldn't do that if I would were." I finally spoke up.

"You attacked us!" The one I recognized with the engines said.

"We are heros and you are a villain!" One of the others glared.

"Heroes? You are just children playing with your quirks." I growled.

"Stop doubting us!" Then a red haired charged at me. I punched him then threw a knife pinning his costume to the ground.

"I am not here for you. I'm here for him." Then I pointed at Kacchan who was getting up from being beaten by Kurogi.

"Bakugo? Why?"

"Personal vendetta you could say." Before I concealed my presence and quickly knocked all but two out being red-haired dude and engine boy. I unconcealed and I was in front of the engine boy.

"You are him!" He glared.

"Who?" I smirked.

"Chaos, the one who has been going around slaughtering hero after hero!"

"Wow! You've heard of me!~" I gushed before jumping up in excitement. "I'm honored."

I ran around him not giving him a chance to stop me or even see where I was. In 30 seconds he was in the ground with rope around his arms and legs.