Chapter 30

| Bakugo's POV  |

"Where is Midoriya!" I groaned, ignored the pain shooting through my body as I yank my arm to grab the emt. Who was innocently trying to put me on the rolley thing.

"Sir, you need to calm down. Your burns need immediate treatment. He is already on the way to the hospital."

"I'm fine! He used himself as a fucking shield, like a moron!" I screamed pushing myself off the bed, tears swelling in my eyes from the unbearable pain.

"Bakugo!" I heard someone yelled. I saw Aizawa which was weird as he has never yelled before.

"Tell them I am fine!" I yelled back.

"You are not fine! Now stop being a god damn problem child and let them take you to the hospital so you can see your boyfriend quicker!"

"Whatever." I growled, knowing he was right. I laid back down closed my eyes, trying to calm down.

Aizawa nodded at the nurses. They closed the door and started driving. I bit my lip to not punch them when they started poking me with needles. Injecting with fluids and medicine. Suddenly the bumpy ride stopped and the doors opened. They wheeled me out, pushing me into the hospital.

"I can fucking walk you know." I mumbled. They ignored me as they wheeled me into a room, there was someone else in here but the curtain was closed so I couldnt see who.

"Has his heart beat stabilized?" One of the nurses asked behind the curtain.

"Yeah, they nearly lost him on the ride back but it was weird, they claimed they saw him glow a soft green when he started breathing again. But no matter what happened, he seems stable now." Someone replied. I groaned.

"Have we been able to contact parents?"

"Yes, she is on her way. The kid is a tough one, doesn't give up easily thats for sure. Did you hear what happened?" Then both nurses walked from behind the curtain. They looked at me.

"Oh the second one is here." They came up to me.

"Stay away from me. Where is he!" I said trying to get up.

"Ah, they warned us about you. Don't worry about him, he is stable. So focus on your own healing." The oldest one said as they made me lay down again. I glared.

"We will call your parents, will you want to see them when you are cleared for visitation?" The younger nurse asked. I shrugged.

"My mother would kill me if I didn't, so sure why not." I grumbled sighing. There were bandages all over my body, covering my burns.

"UA said they will be sending over their nurse for you tomorrow. With how well yours are, you should be good tomorrow as well." I nodded and sighed, closing my eyes.

"What about him?"

"That's classified." The older nurse said, regret slipping off his tongue.

"Just. Tell. Me. Before I explode the classified up your ass." I growled sitting up and grabbing his jacket collar. He rolled his eyes before forcing my hands off of his jacket.

"Well it seems he went into a deep sleep, almost like a coma. We suspect it has something to do with the healing quirk we were informed of. There already have been signs of healing but with how damaged his body is, and we are unsure how advance his quirk is, so we don't know how long it will take for them to fully heal. If they allow the nurses help, he should be able to be released the day after you, as long as he continues to sleep so his body can focus on healing." He stuttered pulling himself backwards.