Chapter 34

| Kacchan's POV |

You fucking moron! You were suppose to stay awake so we weren't late to class!" Deku yelled at me. I pinched my nose as we speed walked to class.

"I already said I was sorry!" I growled back. "What more do you want."

"Well I don't WANT to be late to my first day of this bullshit rehab." He rolled his eyes.

I stared at him from the corner of my eye, not realizing how different he was since this morning. He sounded as cold as he always did but he walked lighter, and his face was more relaxed. His eyes looked less clouded, and he just overall seemed.....more relaxed. I didn't realize he was really that stressed about everything.

"Is there something on my face?" He asked, his eyes not leaving from straight ahead.

"Not my fault your cuteness won't let me look away." I smirked, before looking away from him and back at UA that just came into view.

"Don't be sappy, it's weird." He grumbled.

"You may be a cold bastard, but you like it." I teased. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

He turned his head back forward and muttered, "No, now stop it before I have to kill you."

He looked annoyed but I didn't miss the small blush on his cheeks. I chuckled but after that, we walked in silence.

As soon we entered the school, we said our goodbyes before walking opposite directions. Well it was more like, I waved and asked if he knew where he was going like an overprotective mom. He was the annoyed teenager who just gave that stupid goofy salute of his before running off to class.

If I were to say, it was kind of weird seeing him in a school uniform and actually in a school as a student....that would be an understatement.

I ran into class 3-A, just in time for the bell to go off.

"Pushing the time isn't like you, Bakugo. Someone keep you up?" Kirishima smiled and winked at me. I glared.

"Shut the fuck up, Shitty hair. Nothing happened." I glared before turning and ignoring him. 'Sure, something happened but not what he was implying Nasty fuck."

"Morning 3-A, today is training day, so get suited up. We will be having Midoriya join us today." Aizawa said before yawning and waving us off to the locker room. In three years, and he never changed.

"Alright!" Mina cheered before running over to me and Kirishima.

"I finally have a challenge." Kaminari smiled. He was always looking for a challenge to push his quirk and that hasn't changed one bit.

"You never win against me or Icy hot so how will you defeat Deku." I rolled my eyes.

"I can too!" He whined.

"Prove it in training today then, Dunce face." I challenged. He smirked.

"I want to see Midoriya and Todoroki fight." Sero laughed. "They both have multiple quirks. Plus, Todoroki is easily the strongest here and we've all seen how strong Midoriya is with his quirks."

I growled at that but I knew he was right. When me and him fight it's always a close fight but he can't be that much better then I am. He just had two fucking quirks.

Over all, when it came to our quirks, we've all grown so much since our first year. Raccoon eyes can now successfully use her acid for defense and offense. Shitty Hair is practically indestructible when he is in "manly" mod is what he calls it, although he still has his weaknesses. Pikachu can use up to 40,000 volts without any issues and is better at controlling where it goes. Tape arms, he can use his much better now for offense. Me? My explosions are stronger and more controlled. Even with my growth, I'm still in second place under that bastard Icy hot, which pisses me off.  He can use his fire and ice at the same time perfectly now which lets him do defense and offense at the same time.