Dooms day

| Deku's POV |

"Everyone here?" Dabi asked counting heads like a soccer mom. Kurogi walked up to us and nodded to me.

"You know your positions and who you are targeting. If you encounter anyone else, feel free to do what you please, just stick to your section. If anyone runs into trouble, I'll be on standby waiting to assist." I explained looking at everyone making sure they understand.

"Where will you be?" Toga asked.

"Doesn't matter to you, I am fast, I can be anywhere needed in a quick amount of time." I rolled my eyes as if this was common knowledge.

"Alright, let's move out." I looked at Kurogi and nodded. He opened 3 different portals and they all walked into their sections.

"Deku." Kurogi stoped me. I glared at him.

"What?"

"Don't get reckless and don't get caught." He sighed.

"Have some fucking faith in me. I'm good at what I do." I half saluted before walking into the portal. I heard him say "You really are the perfect creation." before the portal closed.

Lightning quickly hugged my body as I jumped up, bouncing from branch to branch until I was on top of a tree. Now I was able to see everything that happened.

"All clear, go." I said into the new microphone that they added to my earplugs. Then all of a suddenly I saw pink dust fly up and blue fire burning down trees. I heard screams as students freaked out trying to figure out what's happening. I grabbed my phone and texted Tomura.

Phase 1, started. - D

I suddenly heard running and talking to my left. I zoomed in using my eye quirk for the day and saw that it was Kacchan and his little friends. I looked around trying to find my other members but no one was close to them. I listened into what they were talking about.

"I told you he was going to show up!" The yellow hair boy huffed as they ran.

"Man I was excited to play this game too." The pink girl groaned.

"What's our luck he isn't here?" The red-haired boy asked as they all slowed down for a breather.

"Tch, very slim. He's here." Kacchan rolled his eyes.

"I was afraid of that. We really need to get back to camp." Pink girl said as she looked around. I was a good mile away from them but it was fun to watch them panic.

"You said once he spots us, we won't be able to run?" The black hair guy asked. Kacchan nodded.

"That's what I said." The black hair groaned before they all started running again but the opposite way from camp.

"I might as well be nice and tell them." I smirked. I bolted bouncing from tree to tree until I was a few trees away. I concealed my presence before jumping in the ground. They ran straight for me.

"Wrong way guys," I sneered. They looked around trying to find me.

"Deku..." Kacchan growled before getting in a fighting stance. He was looking right at me.

"How can you see me..." I was confused since I already tested that my glowing eyes didn't affect my ability to conceal.

"I don't know but I do." He growled. I unconcealed myself and smirked. They all looked at me getting into a fighting stance.

"Awe so violent guys, and here I was trying to be a good friend. You are running away from camp not to it." I leaned against a tree and rolled my eyes.