Chapter 21

| Deku's POV |

"Give me my earbuds back, Kacchan!" I yelled feeling the tears build up. "It isn't funny!"

"GiVe me My eArBudS!" The figure mimicked me. "Look guys, the gay nerd is crying!"

"I a-am no-not!" I stuttered as he walked closer. I backed up putting my hands to cover my face.

"If you want it, come get them!" The person sneered grabbing my wrists. I winced in pain as they wrapped their hand over my bandages. The fresh cuts from lunch were still tender.

"L-let go!" I cried in pain as they pressed harder when they saw I winced. I pulled away but caused it to come loose. I grabbed my wrist and hid it in my jacket. "W-why can't you y-you just leave me alone!"

They looked at my wrists and I saw that they noticed. I couldn't see their expression but they looked amused.

"If you are so desperate for attention, just take a swan dive off the roof of the building, maybe you'll get a quirk in the next life!" The figure said grabbing me by my shirt. I felt the blood from my wounds leak down my hand and drip on the ground.

I shot up, wiping sweat from my forehead. The pain was still fresh in my chest as I tried to slow down my breathing.

"Kacchan?" I said in surprise. "Who is Kacchan?"

This is what the past two weeks have been like. Nonstop memories of bullying but I could never see the person's face. Their head would be blurry so I could never tell who is was. It was driving me crazy knowing the more I learn about my sad past, I could never figure out who made it so abusive. I was torn out of my thoughts when I loud excited knock was heard on my door.

"Come in." I called as I threw my legs over the edge of the bed.

In walked who I recognized as Uraraka with a the biggest smile on her face. Me and her got close the yesterday when I arrived since she is the only person who actually talked to me. Everyone else stays as far away as they can and I don't know why.

"Wanna come join me, Iida, and Tsu at the training arena?" She asked, begging.

"Really?" I asked. She nodded. "I have felt so restless for some reason, so count me in!"

"They even got help to create a special arena for you so hurry up!" She smirked before closing the door behind her. I internally squeal.

"I cant wait to try this new arena!" I cheered to myself before running around trying to get dressed as quickly as possible. I opened my door just to face plant into someone's chest.

"Oof." I groaned as I rubbed my forehead.

I looked up and saw Bakugo staring at me.

"Can I help you." I asked, confused.

He stared at me shocked but quickly shifted into a calm face. Which was scarier then an angry face. Based of his actions in the past week of being here, he is never calm.

"It looks like you have plans so never mind." He muttered before turning around to walk away.

"Wait! what did you need?" I grabbed his shirt, stopping him.