Chapter 31

| Deku's POV |

I groaned as my eyes adjusted to the bright light not even realizing I had fallen asleep again. I tried to scratch my eye but my arm stopped midway up. I looked down and saw a quirk-blocking styled handcuffs connecting my wrist to the side of the bed. 

"He's awake." I turned my head and a blurry figure came into view. It was Aizawa along with an officer trailing behind him.

I raised my arm and raised an eyebrow, giving them the look of, 'Yo what the fuck is this?'

"Just a safety precaution, I hope you understand." The officer explained before sitting in a chair next to my bed.

"Whatever floats your boat." I shrugged.

"It's good to see you again, Midoriya." Aizawa said leaning against the doorframe.

"Sure it is." I scoffed.

"You've been asleep for two days and your injuries have healed at a remarkable state." The officer said, reading my doctor notes.

"Well obviously, my wounds heal quicker when I'm asleep." I rolled my eyes.

"We will be asking some questions to help decide where you will be going. Depending on how cooperative you are, we may be able to give you some better options."

"Options? Yeah, alright. Go for it." I shrugged. I pushed my body up so I was sitting up right. The pain in my body was gone and I didn't feel awful anymore. The only  proof that I had been injured was the clean white bandages wrapped around my body.

"You ran away in middle school, correct?"

"Sí." I muttered, bored of this conversation already.

"It was confirmed that your master/father figure was the one that gave you your quirks, how long after was it when you became an active part in the LOV activities."

"About two years." I replied with a short and quick answer.

"Alright," he wrote that down in a notebook. "During class 3A's first year, were you the main planner for those attacks or were you just involved."

"I was third in command, so I helped plan but I only showed up for my own reasons."

"Which were?" The officer nudged.

"To get my revenge on Kacchan." I closed my eyes and sighed. 'Man the simple times when I just fought to survive and that was that.'

"After you lost your memory, it was marked something happened between you and Bakugo before you ran off. Can you explain what actually happened?"

I remember him kissing me and admitting his feelings for me. I started chuckling, "Kacchan grew some balls, I told him the painful truth and because of that I rejected him. So I made it clear I never wanted to see him again even if I hated him for the rest of my life."

"Alright but according to some of the students, you came back to UA the same night?"  The officer said reading the notebook again. I nodded.

"Yup." I popped the P. "Just said something like, I am going back to where I belong or something but I'll keep them uninvolved from then on."

"And you did up until a year ago when Bakugo went looking for you?"

"Mhm." I hummed.

"How long after breaking out the LOV did you leave them?" He said after looking up from his notebook.

"About a month. They kept giving me shit about not being good enough since I left 6 untrained kids beat me."

He nodded and wrote something down in his book. I saw Aizawa staring at me but I could tell in his eyes. he was relieved. Unsure if it was because I was finally captured or because I'm not fighting back.