Chapter 7

"Hm interesting." I pinched my nose before crawling over the fence before sitting on of the cold benches.

I stared at the stars and whispered to no one in particular, "Man my old life was boring."

I sighed as flash backs forced themselves into my mind.

Flashback #1

"Kacchan!! Push me on the swings!" I yelled pulling him by his wrist towards me. He groaned.

"Push yourself!" He grumbled. I pouted knowing it always works. He covered his eyes before sighing.

"Fine!" He gave him and let me pull him to the swings. I sat down and he pulled me back then pushed me forward.

"Will we always be friends?" I asked as I reach towards the stars as I go up.

"That's a stupid question, of course. I promised to protect you." He said but his voice was disoriented.

End of flashback

The flashback faded until the only thing I could see was Kacchan's stupid smile.

I sat up and sighed slapping my forehead.

"I was so pathetic and gullible." I stood up off the bench before walking to the swings that my flashback took place at. I stared at them deciding if I was to destroy them or sit down like old times.

"My old me is dead." I told myself, for reassurance before lightening flashed around as I grabbed my knife and cut all three swings down in one throw.

"I can't believe I believed him." I choked before falling to my knees. I wasn't crying cause of sadness, but pure rage.

"You bastard, you better fix those." A familiar voice said up behind me.

| Kacchan's POV |
10 minutes prior

I slammed the front door as I heard the old hag screaming more cuss words at me.

"GET BACK HERE! THAT HERO MURDERER IS STILL OUT THERE!" I heard her yell at me.

"Shut up hag!" I yelled through the door before walking down the street.

"I can take care of myself." I growled to myself. "Chaos? What kind of name is that."

I walked myself to the park where I train when I'm angry. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a thud then a groan.

"Tch, Damn my favorite spot has been taken." I grumbled to myself but I walked over to the entrance to the park.

I saw the person throwing a knife cutting all of the three slides down. I glared at him, feeling the anger rush through me all over again. Those swings have special meaning. I heard him whisper something before falling to his knees.

"You bastard, you better fix those." I growled after stomping over to him. He straightens his back before laughing.

"Why dont you just mind your own and leave me the fuck alone" He said not turning around in a low voice that only sent danger vibes.

He slipped something on his face before pivoting on his heels and staring up at me straight in the eyes. He was wearing a pure green mask and had these dull unknown colored eyes staring straight into my soul.