||•Chapter 28•𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭•𝟐 ||

****** Continuation from last chapter******

Before everyone settled down, they had to get food and drinks.

(And much more)

Anyway, once everyone was seated, the last person to arrive was Xiao Zhan.

"Sorry for being late, everyone."

Yibo must have forgotten how good Zhan looked in almost everything. Xiao Zhan turns to Yibo as he took of his coat and bag.

"I had to hide this under a suit coat - can't go to my company looking unprofessional~~"

Xiao Zhan was called because there was some random issue going on at the company. But he went in person to state that he really will be going off from work for a while.

He comes up and kisses Yibo on the cheek, earning whistles and 'whoooos' from the crowd seated. Zhan also takes a seat as the day finally begins.

"Can I have everyone's attention for a moment? I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to join us, on a day which you should be spending with family... but since you're all here anyway, let me just go over the evening's activities."

The younger pulled out a paper.

"We'll be starting with a bit of free time / exercise. We're standing in one of the oldest castles known in the world, (fake ofc), so everyone is welcome to take a tour. Outside, there are some physical activities such as racing, high jump, long jump, basically whatever you can think of. The purpose is to literally just move... After all that we can go into the theatre room and watch some movies before coming back here to chat, eat, and open presents!!"

The crowd laughs and claps as the first activities begin outside.

******************************************

"Ahhh, what is this?? I didn't come here in the cold morning to run around and play games!!!"

Haoxuan was complaining over and over even though it wasn't that bad and Jiyang could only laugh at how annoying he was being.

"Hm, I was wondering which idiot was being so loud in the morning."

Xiao Zhan comes along with Yibo at his side as Haoxuan turns with a scowl.

"Nah, I really thought I wouldn't have to see your face but here you are, poking your long nose into everyone's business!"

Zhan returns the anger, coming up.

"At least I'm not the rusty bottom afraid of a little cold, now am I?"

Haoxuan grabs Zhan's collars.

"Rusty bottom?! I'm a top, you fucker!!! You wanna fight?!?!"

Zhan also grabs the other's collar.

"I don't think a bottom like you could win against me!!"

Jiyang sighs and turns to Yibo.

"See what I mean about these two fighting?"

He turns to the guys, still at each other's collars.

"Gosh can you two keep quiet for less than a minute?? So noisy!!"

The two of them let go with an eye roll and a laugh. Yibo and Jiyang share a laugh before moving along to take a run. And their tops, AHEM, PARTNERS, decide to have a drink together.

Haoxuan was the first to speak as he took a sip from his drink.

"I haven't seen you since that incident, months ago... Yibo's alright now, isn't he?"