||•Chapter 46•||

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!"

Baby A-Yuan was crying from the living room, where Zhan left him so he could prepare some milk.

"A-Yuan? I'm coming - Daddy's coming~", he said a little loudly from the kitchen.

Yibo painfully stepped off the bed since his back and ass were still hurting. The younger one woke up because of all the crying - and he wanted to see what he could help with. He comes into the living room, holding his waist and the door frame.

"Zhan-Ge, I can help if you want..", he mumbled, stumbling to the next wall.

"That's alright darling. You just went through labour and I want you to rest, okay?"

Zhan comes over and kisses Yibo 'good morning' before he returns to the living room and picks the baby into his arms. Then he walks around the room, cradling the baby to get him to relax.

"Shhh, Daddy's here now - don't cry... don't cry.."

The baby sniffles and calms down and Zhan finally sits down, bringing the bottle to A-Yuan's lips and supporting him to drink the milk. Yibo smiles at the sight in front of him.

"You look like a housewife...", he mumbled under his breath, and Zhan turned to him dramatically. Then he loosened up with a playful smirk.

"Well, I don't mind being called a wife if you're the husband..."

The younger one rolled his eyes with a smile.

"Almost two years and still a flirt..", he mumbled again.

"Why, of course~", the elder replied with a wink.

"Oh, I made you soup - think you can eat?"

Yibo nodded and fished around the kitchen for Zhan's food. Of course he plated food for two people before walking to the couch, sitting next to the elder.

"You eat too. I know you've been taking care of me and A-Yuan. You have to eat."

He spoon feeds Zhan. Yibo needs to recover so that he can finally let Zhan go back to work and also start working out.

Male birth wasn't as easy as he thought. It's been a week since he'd been discharged and yet the pain is barely minimizing. Yibo has a bit of trouble walking but he literally threatened to sleep away from Zhan if he didn't stop carrying him, and that made the elder stop.

No but the scariest thing to think about is his next comeback. If he doesn't get his health back his fans are gonna think something happened. His previous 'Coma Incident' was enough to cause ruckus across the world. If the fans see him so much as trip - they would start worrying.

"Oh - Zhuocheng said he was coming over with a gift today."

"Really? Your mother said both our families would be coming to visit A'Yuan today too..."