||•Chapter 43• 𝐵𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝒜'𝒴𝓊𝒶𝓃 3 •||

Yibo flutters his eyes open, looking around to see his handsome husband lying fast asleep next to him. Soft breaths were felt at his neck while a hand was holding him. What the younger didn't know was that Zhan was wide awake. Yibo moves forward to caress his soft face.

"Awake already?", Zhan says, eyes closed before he opens them with a smirk. Yibo moves to try and sit up but groans when he feels the pain down his spine, all the way to his ass.

"Ugh!"

"Sit back down, what are you doing?"

Zhan helps Yibo back onto the bed, adjusting his pillow.

"Go back to sleep, Honey. You just went through labour."

"Mn...... I can't believe I just gave birth. Does this make me a girl now?"

"Of course not."

Zhan leans over to peck Yibo's forehead.

"You'll always be my handsome husband~"

Yibo turns away, biting his smile and Zhan chuckles, before breaking into a small smile.

"You... really scared me last night."

Zhan comes to engulf the other in a tight hug, digging his head into the younger's neck.

"I'm sorry, Zhan-Ge..."

Yibo returns the hug, caressing the back of Zhan's head. He lies back down with Xiao Zhan in his arms.

"It's not your fault... I'm just weak when it comes to you..."

Zhan cuddles more and Yibo pushes him off slightly to peck his forehead.

"I'm sorry for scaring you..."

A few sniffles were heard and Yibo held the elder tighter.

"D-Don't leave me...", Zhan whispered.

"Never."

Yibo smiled. Everything he ever needed was in his arms right now. A few footsteps were heard through the door and Zhan was already asleep in Yibo arms. Yibo was just lying there, stroking the elder's hair and smiling to himself. And the UNIQ members scrambled inside, surprised to see their Maknae finally awake.

"Yibo? You're awake?"

"How do you feel?"

"Does it hurt?"

Yibo was bombarded with a million questions from his worried Hyungs.

"I'm alright Hyungs.... But can I ask how long Zhan-Ge has been awake for?"

"He's been awake all night and morning.", a female voice speaks, and Yibo watches the beautiful Zoey Meng walk in with her boyfriend Haiqiao. UNIQ knew they couldn't be in there anymore, so they quietly left.

"Doctor Meng, Doctor Xu.", he acknowledged. The two of them smile before Haiqiao comes forward to run some basic tests and Zoey takes a seat next to Yibo. She slightly nudged Zhan and forced him to wake up because they both need to hear this next part.

"Xiao Yibo - In the context of a normal 40 week female childbirth, you had a premature baby at 37 Weeks..."

"W-What...? But you said my due date was next week..."

"That was the due date in your case because apparently your child grew faster in a male's womb than in a female's... However-"

Yibo broke into tears again, worrying Xiao Zhan who had only just woken up and barely understood a word going around.

"No... *Sob*... P-Please don't say- I-"

Meng Zoey just laughs out loud, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Mr. Wang, I think you got the wrong idea... You have a healthy baby... I came to give you the details...", she beamed. The two of them dropped their jaws and immediately began crying and hugging each other.

"The baby is completely fine, except... It hasn't cried yet... I don't think it's a problem since we pulled out the fluid in his lungs and incubated him.. I just thought I'd let you both know."

For some reason, neither Yibo nor Zhan felt any fear. Instead they asked to see their child. Because for some reason, they knew their little A'Yuan was going to be fine. Yet another hurdle that their new baby surpassed. The miracles just don't stop.

Doctor Meng and Doctor Xu came into the room once again, but this time, holding a small thing covered in white blankets. Yibo's eyes widened.

"I-Is that..."

Zoey nods. As soon as the baby was as close as a metre to his mother, he scowled his face and began crying, loudly. It seemed as though he wanted to be with Yibo. All they could hear was the shrill of a newborn infant.

Zoey gives the infant to Yibo, who feels a million emotions all at once. The first second was a bit scary for Yibo. He didn't know how to hold A'Yuan. He was scared and nervous and happy. That was until Zhan came over and used his own arms to wrap around Yibo's. He helped him hold the baby.

Yibo's gasped with tears. His heart was beating in his ears as he held his finger down to trace over A'Yuan's face, to which the baby responded by holding his finger with his tiny hand. A'Yuan had stopped crying as soon as his mother held him.

"Zhan-Ge... Look! I-I was right... His hands are s-so small...*Sniff*"

Zhan could only nod in between his tears. The baby opens its eyes and makes eye contact with Yibo and Zhan.

"...A'Yuan... My little Moon..."

The elder caressed the head of the baby while sobbing.

"I don't know if I'm crying because I'm so happy or because he's so cute..."

They chuckle into tears again, losing all fear and pain now that an angel had blessed them by coming into their warm embrace.

"Thank you for choosing us, A'Yuan... thank you for coming to us..."

Yibo lifted the bundle to make their foreheads touch and Zhan leaned in to hug them both in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,
,
,
,
,

,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,

,

I wanna say I clowned🤡 y'all but I feel like I didn't because y'all know I would never hurt A'Yuan🥺

Anyways HE FINALLY GAVE BIRTH✨

- NamelessElixir 💞