||•Chapter 9•||

First of all, before we get to the chapter.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YIBO!!!!!!!!!! May all your dreams and hopes come true, baby💞💞🥺

Please continue reading <3

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

After the Wedding party ended, the guests returned to their respected homes / dorms. But not without wishing goodbye to Yibo and Zhan. This was going to be their first night together.

UNIQ had already went back and so did EXO. From the previous chapter, the EXO members called their manager and immediately got Yixing out of the hall without creating any trouble at all.

And with that, the end of the Wedding came. Of course UNIQ's manager and the company CEO were notified about Yibo's marriage. It's not something that can be hidden.

It's only known by the most trusted so being leaked would not be a problem. After a couple more weeks, Yibo was permitted to return to performance. Since their comeback was finished, they only had to do a couple of V-Lives and write new music.

Which was totally okay with everyone since the big headache had been lifted. The members told Yibo to take it easy since he just got married. They'd do Lives whenever they could and sometimes work on new music.

The first night was something Zhan was kind of scared of. They were going to share a room together. But he was scared before. Now he knows exactly what he has to do.

After everything that happened to Yibo, what he needs most is rest. So he was going to take Yibo to bed and make him sleep while working on some company AHEM COUNTRY issues.

After all, he took a bit of a break for the Wedding. They arrived at Zhan's apartment, but it was night so not much could be seen properly. Not that Yibo cared. He was still shaken that he saw Yixing again.

Yibo didn't know that his members had always chased out Yixing whenever he came to the dorms. They would cut the calls on all the phones, even the manager's phone when Yixing tried to contact them.

They don't know how the hell he came to know about Yibo being at the Wedding Venue, but they did know that it was time to take action.

They requested Zhan to keep a tight security system around his house, and even though Zhan asked why, they didn't answer him. Still, because it was for Yibo, he agreed. Anyway, on with the story. They entered Zhan's apartment.