||•Chapter 14•||

Please keep in mind that this is only a work of fiction, and does not mean any harm to the real actors.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

YueHua Entertainment - A day later

"Hello?.... HELLO? Where on Earth is Mr. Choi? Hello??? WE NEED THAT ARTICLE DELETED!!", Carmen Lee's voice was the only thing vibrating through the quiet halls. UNIQ, the top band, was rushing steadily through the rooms as well, trying to find out what on earth was happening.

"Mrs. Lee!", they exclaimed, piling at the door breathing heavily. The lady sighs and takes a look at them.

"The fans are suspecting problems between UNIQ and EXO. We need to hold a meeting."

They all nod and a number of assistants walk in, guiding everyone to another room where the said Idols, their manager and CEO were all seated. Freshly arrived from Korea, they were all tired - but still ready to face this situation since they were the first to know about it.

"So you have heard of this issue, have you not?", Mr. Han, the CEO of SM Entertainment spoke. Carmen Lee passed on a nod. He bangs his hands on the table, making everyone flinch.

"How come I am the last person informed of this relationship between our idols?"

"M-Mr. Han, I sent an email and a soft notifier through your assistant but-"

"ENOUGH!"

That was enough to shut down Carmen.

"I ASKED WHY ON EARTH I AM FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS TODAY!"

Suho decided to step in since the situation was getting way out of hand.

"Mr. Han, please calm down."

The SM leader does soften at his idol's request, but he wore an annoyed and angered expression while seated. Suho sighs and prompts Sungjoo and Yixuan to stand up.

"Through much struggle, we've found enough hackers to take down majority of the ridiculous articles, but the more accurate ones are still untouchable.", says Suho, and he passes the attention to Yixuan.

"For now, our main objective is to keep the idols and companies safe, so we've decided that it's best to hold a press meeting and clarify this situation."

Everyone agrees, and they all decide to take the calls that were coming to question them about the problems for a couple of hours. It was going as good as it could be until Xiumin whispered to Seungyoun.

"But how do we get Yixing on this? He's probably out trying to tail Yibo."

"Hmm true. On the other hand, where is Yibo?", Seungyoun pointed the question at Wenhan who just shrugged.

"Probably with Zhan as always."

"Hmm.", Seungyoun hums. A couple more hours pass and Yixuan gets a phone call... From Zhan? He excuses himself and tends to the phone.

"Xiao Zhan?"

"Ah, thank god you picked up, I couldn't reach any of you!"

"Why, what's wrong?"

"Yibo's not home and he hasn't been picking up his phone for almost all of yesterday. I was wondering if he was with you guys?"

"What?.... We thought he was with you!"