||•Chapter 16•||𝑿𝒊𝒂𝒐 𝒁𝒉𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚||

(Cross-Dressing up ahead, please don't take this seriously, it is FAN FICTION, ABSOLUTELY NOT RELATING TO THE REAL ACTORS)

Day before

A month from the incident, and Yibo was getting more and more comfortable around Xiao Zhan. He was falling in love without knowing, so he couldn't express how he felt exactly. He just knew that he wanted to be with Xiao Zhan for as long as possible.

During this time, Xiao Zhan did have to go to work a lot, leaving Yibo alone at home, but instead of getting upset about the loneliness, he focused on his career. Focused on getting back into dancing so he could go back to Korea to produce another album with his Hyungs.

But it wasn't just that. Yibo was planning Xiao Zhan's Birthday party. It was Zhan who brought him out of his shell on his Birthday, so he wanted to return the love.

"Hello? Yea, sorry, I called last night about the cake... Yea that's right, Xiao Yibo. Mn. Thank you, tomorrow would be great."

Yibo cuts the call. He had already decided to use his own money, and let me tell you, he is almost as rich as Xiao Zhan. Yibo makes a couple more calls for the party decorations and food. But then he remembered. He needs to call and tell his Hyungs about this.

"Hello? Xuan-Ge?"

"Yibo-ah?"

"Yea, it's me. I wanted to invite everyone for Zhan-Ge's birthday tomorrow."

"Oh really?"

Yibo obviously couldn't see it, and nor could he hear it, but Yixuan was smirking on the other side of the line.

"That's good to know.. You know you should come over for a bit... We have a gift idea."

"But I already kind of gave him something a month ago."

"Aiyaa, that was a month ago. You have to give him something tomorrow, right?"

"True... Alright I'll come over early tomorrow."

"Why don't you-"

Brrrrrr..

"Sorry, Xuan-Ge, Zhan-Ge is calling me. Can you hold for a minute?"

"Sure."

"Thank you."

Yibo quickly moves the phone and attends to the call from his husband.

"DiDi?"

"What's wrong GeGe?"

Yes. That's how they address each other now. UWUWUWUWUW

"I'm sorry, baby, Zhan-Ge has to stay overnight at work. Can you stay at your dorm for tonight?"

"It's okay.. But why do I have to go to my Dorm?"

"Baby, GeGe is scared to leave you alone... Please? Please, for me?"

Yibo sighs. He knew how scared Xiao Zhan was getting to leave him alone at times.

"Anything for Zhan-Ge."

Zhan smiles for a moment before sending a kiss through the phone.

"Call me before you sleep. I love you. Take care~"

"You too. Bye-Bye." Should I have said 'I love you' back?

Yibo goes back to the call with Yixuan.

"Xuan-Ge?"

"I'm still here."

"Zhan-Ge wants me to come and stay there for the night."