||🔞•Chapter 15• Smut•🔞||

Zhan didn't waste a second in pulling away from the kiss, restraining himself so he could at least reach home before devouring the younger one. But on the way, Yibo started taking his clothes off under the seatbelt. Although it was the side effects of the aphrodisiac drug, it was as if he was in heat. Zhan kept offering to go to the hospital instead, trying to keep his boner in his pants and not to prance on Yibo, but the younger kept whining a 'No'. He only wanted Zhan.

So when Yibo's hand reached over and started palming Zhan's very obvious erection, the elder had no choice but to get off the highway and pull over to the beach area - so as to not cause a traffic accident in the middle of this mess.

"Yibo~", he groaned as he threw his head back while gripping the back of the seat. And since the car was turned off, Yibo took the chance to take their seatbelts off and lean forward to unzip Zhan's jeans with his mouth.

"Yi-"

The elder's words were choked to the back of his throat when Yibo started kissing and licking his length over his underwear. He immediately brings a gentle hand to hold the younger's head while the other tried to suppress the sounds exiting his mouth.

Where... in the world... did he learn to do this...

"Ungh!"

Zhan was jerked away from his thoughts when Yibo attempted to deepthroat him. The younger ended up choking and coughing and had to pull away to breathe. Zhan's gentle demeanor was quickly brought back and he softly pulls Yibo's face to meet his, while zipping his pants back up.

"That's enough now-"

Yibo suddenly captured his lips with force and Zhan was blanked out for a while - completely immersed in the passionate kiss. He was losing his mind. There was no possible way that he could step away from this sexy, passionate, initiative-taking side of Yibo.

Zhan lets go of any remaining self-control he had - as he pulled the younger's frame onto his lap - straddling him - all the while kissing him deeply. Though he had a hand at Yibo's head in case he would accidently hurt himself with the top of the car. Then suddenly, Yibo pushes down on to the ledge on the side, making the seat drop down. Zhan yelps with surprise, turning to the side to see what just happened. He was about to question, but once he turned forward - was completely captivated.

Yibo leaned back, balancing himself on Zhan's waist as he sensually shrugged off his coat and slowly, pulled his own jeans off. Zhan was sure he could climax just by watching all this unfold. No. He wanted to watch this unfold. He reaches forward, his arms wrapping around Yibo's waist. One of them reach down lower, massaging his entrance which was slick from the pre-cum, and the other hand was riding up Yibo's back, giving him chills of pleasure. The younger one threw his head back in pleasure and Zhan took this chance to attack his neck with hickies, kisses, love bites and licks. Zhan continued to loosen him up as best as he could.

"... M-More... more.."

"Yibo..", Zhan groaned, voice lowering due to the immense need of pleasure. But once again, with every ounce of strength left in him, his rational side came over.

"Let's go home... hm? We'll do whatever you want when we get home..."

Yibo's irritation grew to its peak and he pushed Zhan back down onto the seat, while following it all up with another heated kiss. He began pressing their lower portions together, circling - until he felt both their member's throbbing against each other. Yibo wanted what he wanted and he wanted Zhan right there, right then. Zhan then grabbed Yibo by the shoulders then flipped him back down - then immediately went back to making out. The elder could feel both their members, pulsing and hot - needing release and he quickly unzips his pants. He lets go of reason.