||•Prologue•||

"ZHANG YIXING!"

Yibo barges in with tears streaming down his eyes, as he finds the somewhat love of his life with a woman.

"Y-Yibo... listen baby, I can explain-"

Not even God himself could explain the inappropriate position they were in at the moment.

"SHUT UP!", he screams louder than before and runs out of that house, not giving Yixing a chance to come up with more bullshit. He jumps onto his motorbike, bringing the engine to life and racing off to his dorm. He didn't bring a helmet and the rain began to fall, drenching him in cold water for the entire ride. Once Yibo reached, he slowly made his way to the door. The rain was pelting but he didn't notice.

His heart became more numb than the rain. He knocks on the door and the first one to see him in that state was Seungyoun.

"Yibo...?"

Seungyoun's eyes wander from Yibo's tear stained face to his wet, slender build, still continuing to drip in the rain from outside.

"WANG YIBO, WHAT THE HELL, GET INSIDE!"

He pulls Yibo with his average strength but Yibo practically falls over. His body was so weak that it could barely stand straight. Seungyoun pulled Yibo's shoulders back as the rest of the band walks into the living room, surprised to see the Maknae in that state. Sungjoo comes closer and puts a hand at Yibo's back.

"Yibo-ah... What happened?"

Yibo breaks down into Seungyoun's shoulder and even though Seungyoun was surprised, he held him closely. Seungyoun looks at all the other members who quickly walk to Yibo's side, asking him what happened and why he was crying. They were extremely worried about their Maknae, as Yibo was the type to not openly show his feelings. So crying so loudly like this was a huge surprise to them.

"Yibo, tell us what's wrong.", said Seungyoun gently. He realised that any harsh words could make him break down again. Yibo sniffles before lifting his red eyes, however he didn't meet any of his Hyungs' eyes. He just looked down.

"...Y-Yixing...."

"Yixing?", questioned Wenhan.

"What did Yixing do?", asked Yixuan. Yibo's tears began to fall again, however he didn't do anything more than sniffle.

"...He...He..."

Yibo couldn't say it. Or more like he didn't want to believe it. Sungjoo takes the lead.

"What did he do, Yibo?"

The usually gentle, father-like figure Sungjoo was emitting a dark aura. The members would have been shocked by that voice but at this second, they were the same. Yibo took a deep breath.

"...He.... H-He cheated on m-me-"

And Yibo breaks down again. Seungyoun pulls him closer into a tighter embrace than before as Wenhan fishes into his pockets for his keys, about to drive off to Yixing's house and murder him if not for Sungjoo and Yixuan holding him back.

"Let me go.", Wenhan states with a deep, dark tone. Yixuan tries to reason with him.

"Wenhan-ah, let's not do this now-"

"LET ME GO!", Wenhan yells.

"LI WENHAN", screams Sungjoo after seeing his younger brother tell at the eldest. But Yixuan wasn't going to let this situation get out of hand.

"Now's not the time for this, Yibo needs us!"

Yixuan's words softened the two aggressive men, Wenhan and Sungjoo. He was right. More than going to get revenge, Yibo needed his members to stay close to him and get him through this. Wenhan calms down and throws his keys to the couch before patting Sungjoo on the back as an apology.

Sungjoo nods and goes back to Yibo's side before sliding his arms around both Yibo and Seungyoun. Wenhan and Yixuan join in the group hug too. Once Yibo was finished crying, Seungyoun let go but held onto his shoulders once again.

"Yibo..?"

He didn't respond.

"Wang Yibo."

Seungyoun slightly shook Yibo as the younger lifted his red eyes to meet Seungyoun's.

"We're here for you, okay?"

Yibo sniffles and then nods.

"Fuck that ugly bastard, he doesn't deserve someone as precious as our Maknae!", adds Wenhan. Sungjoo just smiles and envelopes him in another hug before Yixuan leads Yibo to his bedroom. After a long eldest brother to youngest brother, pep talk, Yixuan ends it with a peck on Yibo's forehead, before he tucks the younger into bed.

Yixuan knew that Yibo wasn't going to listen to everything he said. He knew his Dongsaeng well. It was his first love and first heartbreak after all. He knew Yibo was going to be in a dark hole for a while.

When Yixuan was done, he came out and discussed about the matter with his members. Since this concerns all of UNIQ, they all decide to postpone the comeback for a while, or at least until Yibo was in better mental state. Either way, the entire idol group knew, that this was going to be a hard time that they must surpass together.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Another side note, these chapters are gonna be either Hella short or Hella long lol, so be prepared for anything ahah.

Hope this FF is okay, please give feedback, lobe you all💓💖

- NamelessElixir 💞