||•Chapter 4•||

-SELF HARM AHEAD, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE, THIS IS FICTION-

•••••••••••••••

Once Yibo was finished getting dressed, he took a look at himself at the bathroom mirror, only gasp in surprise at what he wore

Once Yibo was finished getting dressed, he took a look at himself at the bathroom mirror, only gasp in surprise at what he wore. The same outfit as the awards night where he publically got close to Zhang Yixing. The depression returned but there was nothing Yibo could do about it. He shuts his eyes tight and takes a deep breath. He couldn't just let down his parents like that.

He bites back the urge to even spare a glance at the scissors lying near the basin, but the impulse was too much. He messily grabs the sharp object and slowly slits it over his snow white wrist, satisfyingly watching his scarlet blood seep through the fine line. He loses control and rips more lines, observing more blood flowing down into the basin. His attention was flinched back to reality when he hears a knock at the bathroom door.

"Yibo-Ah. Are you alright? What's taking so long? Don't you have to go soon?"

Seungyoun's gentle voice was heard from the other side of the door.

"J-Just a minute!", he shouts back. Yibo hurriedly washes the scissors and his wrist, cleaning up the red mess he created and bandaging his wrist with whatever band aids he could find. He quickly fixes his clothes and hair before opening the door and appearing in front of Seungyoun.

Seungyoun could tell that Yibo was up to something, but he didn't want to question or intimidate Yibo. With great difficulty, he managed to get Yibo to open up about the bad times in his relationship with Yixing. They spent nights talking trash about Yibo's ex. Seungyoun didn't want to lose that trust. But only Yibo knows that he was still in pain. He smiles and takes a look at Yibo.

"Hmm, our Maknae is looking HAWT!", Seungyoun beams with his signature laugh. Yibo just smiles at that, trying his best to be sincere. Seungyoun leads Yibo into the Living area where the rest of the members were anxiously waiting.

"Yibo, are you really sure about this?"

Sungjoo was the first to stand up and directly ask the question he's asked all day after knowing of Yibo's plans. I mean come on, he literally JUST had a heartbreak and he's going into a lifelong relationship like marriage? And with a person he's never met before. Obviously the members were concerned.