||•Chapter 19•||

You asked and you shall receive....

Yibo P.O.V.

After that day when I informed my Hyungs, they insisted on accompanying me and Zhan-Ge to Haiqiao's Clinic again. They wanted to know for themselves.

"From the tests we took, it says that he was born with it. But I don't think the doctors knew that when he was born though. Which is probably why his parents didn't know either. It's kind of like a thing that develops over time."

"But I never got a Menstrual Cycle before. How on earth can my apparent womb develop?"

"I told you, I don't know! You just somehow have a womb!"

"Wait, doctor... A month or so ago, I was fed some pill... Could that be a cause?"

"Other than the fact that the pill got your husband to fuck you, no, nothing."

I blush, looking down. I hear Xuan-Ge speak up.

"We want to know all the risks and benefits of this."

Zhan-Ge nods as to agree and the doctor goes through his papers.

"Hm... I really can't tell until he develops a baby bump."

"But what if risks increase as he gets more pregnant?"

"I don't know... You'll just have to risk it all."

Everyone stays quiet.

"But I can also tell you that if anyone else hears about this, they will begin to question you like a lab rat. So just keep quiet about it."

"W-What do you mean...", I ask, horrified. The doctor just sighs.

"As in, the Government would want to dissect your body to see how a male can give Birth."

I flinch and my eyes widen with a slight gloss of tears. D-Dissect me? Am I an experiment now??

"But then again, I don't think just anyone could touch you. You are the husband of the esteemed Prince Sean."

I feel Zhan-Ge smirk as he tightens his hold around me, assuring my safety. Prince Sean, Prince Sean. Why is my Zhan-Ge called Prince Sean? He's a Prince? When should I ask about this? Ah whatever, this isn't the right time.

"Alright. We'll keep it down.", Zhan-Ge says. Everyone stands up. The Doctors discuss their Data in a corner while my Hyungs chat up at the doorway. Zhan-Ge then prompts me to go home to my dorm with my Hyungs.

"Huh... Aren't we going home, GeGe?"

"We will, Honey. But I feel like you've been away from your dorms for so long. You should visit there sometimes.."

I look down and nod, knowing he's right. Our apartment turned into my home but I've stayed in my dorms more than anywhere. I knew it would always be my true home. Zhan-Ge holds my back, pulling me in to kiss my forehead.

"Be careful, Okay? Please? GeGe is still so scared to let you stay away from me.. Especially at a time like this.", He whispered. I felt my heart do flips.

"I'll be careful. Hyungs will take good care of me."

"I know they will. But I feel uneasy not having you by my side..."

Zhan-Ge pouts, making me slightly smile and place a kiss on that pout.

"I'll be safe in your arms in just a day or so."

He cracks a shy smile before pulling me into his embrace, kissing my cheek.

"Love you."

"Mn. Bye-Bye..", I should have said 'Love you too'... But would that be too weird. Xuan Hyung comes over and takes my arm.