||🔞•Chapter 11• Smut•🔞||

The pair stayed at the amusement park for a while, exchanging drinks and getting drunk to the point of Zhan needing to call his driver to take them home. However, the gentle demeanor was shattered when they stepped through the doors - when Zhan gave into his instincts and abandoned his need to be careful and soft.

He roughly pushed the younger up against the wall, connecting their lips for a kiss while rubbing their lower parts together. And he slowly took off Yibo's coat. Yibo was surprised about the sudden attack, but a kiss from this man broke his mind into two, and he couldn't help was kiss him back. However the oxygen deprivation was getting to a point of light-headedness, and Yibo pushes the elder off with a slight push.

"W-We should go to s-sleep-"

Zhan's hands snake up and down Yibo's back taking a long inhale of the other's scent.

"You really want to go to sleep with this?~", Zhan replied, gently pushing his knee over the younger's visible bulge.

"Mgh~"

Yibo tried to keep his sounds unheard behind his hand, but failed to do so when the elder pinned both his hands to the wall again before attacking his neck.

"We still haven't- ... what do they call it... 'consummated the marriage'...?"

"Haa... I... Mgh.."

The elder leaves hickey's wherever he could before leading Yibo's arms around his own neck. Then he brought his own arms down to hold the younger's thighs.

"Jump.", he says, in a low, sexy voice. And our drunk, defenseless baby had a hard enough time going against his instincts. His instincts which forced him to jump at the elder's order.

Zhan then proceeded to connect their lips as he made his way around his familiar setting of a home, all the way to their bedroom. Afterwards he gently dropped him down on the bed - not once leaving his lips. Yibo couldn't understand too much of the current situation.

The pleasure was consuming him, inside and out - and wherever Zhan touched - it burnt with lust and need for more. Zhan quickly got to work, pulling off Yibo's layered shirts and taking off his own coat and vest - all the while kissing a trail down the younger's neck.

"I'm gonna need you to take this off now, okay?", he ordered again, holding Yibo's last undershirt. Yibo's watery eyes blinked a couple of times to let the suggestion sink in before he grabs his shirt by the bottom and pulls it off completely. Zhan immediately begins attacking his chest and the younger accidently let out a whimper - to which the elder chuckled in reply to.

"Such cute sounds."

The two of them were drunk beyond their minds, fumbling around with each other's bodies and figuring out their favourite spots. Zhan attached his lips to the Yibo's neck and made his way down Yibo's chest again, biting at the younger's pink buds before continuing his way lower. Yibo was ecstatic - couldn't figure out if he was sober or drunk, or just losing his mind from all the pleasure he's been receiving. Zhan ended up right above Yibo's crotch, where he could feel the younger's pulsing membrane next to his cheek. The elder looked up and met eyes with Yibo.

"Can I...?"

Yibo couldn't help but feel his heart rate speed up, and his cock only got harder. He nodded before he could think rationally, and there wasn't enough restraint in Zhan to not drag Yibo's boxers down and immediately take his cock into his mouth. The younger slapped his hands across his face, suppressing a scream, since he wasn't expecting it to begin so quickly.