||•Chapter 45• 𝐵𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝒜'𝒴𝓊𝒶𝓃 5 •||

"Yibo, can you stand up?", Zhan asked as he held onto Yibo's arm.

"I think so... Ugh..."

It was finally time for discharge. A'Yuan was already tucked comfortably into a baby capsule and a bag with the basic travel necessities was prepared by Zhan.

 A'Yuan was already tucked comfortably into a baby capsule and a bag with the basic travel necessities was prepared by Zhan

"We don't have to leave today if you don't feel well.."

"No... it's fine, I wanna go home..", he said with a smile.

"Waah - Wang Yibo getting homesick? Amazing.."

"Shut up - I always get homesick...", he replied. Zhan squinted in surprise and waited for the younger to continue because he didn't get it.

"I grew up on the stage, Zhan-Ge.. Going home was a luxury which only happened a few times every year..."

Zhan lifted his hand to caress Yibo's cheek, as a gentle reminder of his love before lifting him to his feet. And Yibo smiles.

"But after meeting you, I had the chance to stay at home... Eat home cooked meals, cuddle to sleep, wake up with kisses... None of it happened before you came alone.."

That's all it took for the elder to lean forward and place a kiss at Yibo's temple.

"That's the same for me too...", he whispered. Zhan's horrible memories returned - the time when Yibo wasn't with him.

The couple soon make it to the car which was driven by Mr. Li. And their doctors were helping to get A'Yuan and their necessities. The families and friends were there as well, of course. They bid goodbye as the couple were driven home.

With much struggle and pain, Yibo managed to get off the seat, and onto the ground. Zhan came running to support him. Thankfully, A'Yuan had only just woken up.

"Ahh - is my baby awake?", Yibo asked - as he leaned forward and unclipped the belts. A'Yuan was just about to cry - but upon seeing his mother, his face reduced to neutral. Yibo picked up the baby and Zhan came up behind to help support them.

"Sorry, Mr. Li - do you think you could get the bags for us?", the elder asked - and the old man nodded with a chuckle as he made himself useful. As soon as the couple and their baby made it to the front door - Jiyang and Haoxuan, with a small team, stepped out.

"Well hello there~ Is that my nephew?~", Jiyang asked and Haoxuan stepped back a little out of fear. He wasn't really a fan of kids.

"Jiyang-Ge?... Oh my lord - the last time you were here, I received a gym inside my house."

Jiyang giggled as he came forward with a hug to both his cousin and his cousin's husband. Then he leaned down and lifted his finger to touch the baby's hand - and as though it was his favourite thing - the baby grabbed onto the finger.

"I'm your uncle~~", Jiyang said and the baby just looked around. Jiang then turned to face Haoxuan.

"Ah-Xuan, come over here."