||•Chapter 35• 𝑯𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏•5 ||

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Next chap hahahaha I truly served y'all a meal last chapter and yall ATE IT UP

On a side note, I'm kind of skipping time a lot here because the main parts are just their cute moments - so sorry if it gets a little boring at times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xiao Zhan cuddles to the back of Yibo's hair.

"Ugh... I swear I'll die with my dick in your ass ..."

"Haha, what happened to my dominant daddy?"

"Did you realise how afraid I was???? Gosh every time you moaned, I couldn't tell if it was from pain or pleasure!!"

"It was both, stupid~~"

"Still~~~ Ahhhh It felt so good and yet so bad~~", Zhan cuddles closer to Yibo.

"God, you act like a cold bastard but you're actually such a baby!"

"Only for you~~"

The two shuffle around in bed.

"Ow... My ass hurts.. How many rounds did we go for last night?"

"Don't start. Once I finally regained my composure, I was gonna clean up, but you pulled me back for another 3 rounds... I can't feel my legs..."

"Hey, hey! I did ask if you wanted me to ride, but you kept refusing."

"Cause I didn't want to hurt our baby! You know how deep my dick goes in that position..."

Both of them stay still and quiet for a bit before cracking up laughing.

"Of all things, this is what we fight about~"

Zhan cuddles Yibo closer.

"I don't think I could ever hold our an argument with you... "

"I'd love to disagree but you're right~"

Zhan places a kiss on the back of Yibo's head.

"Let's get up now. We still haven't bought baby clothes. And it's our last day in Paris today..."

"True... Fine, let's get up."

The two step out of bed and leave for the bathroom - PAINFULLY, because this time, they were both tired - to get ready for their last day. They picked three outfits - One for going out in the morning - you know, casual clothing and for shopping. A coffee even.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.