||•Chapter 12•||

Again, unusually, Yibo woke up before Zhan. His eyes blink a couple of times because of the light that was shining harshly onto his face, but eventually he opens them. Cold..., he thought, and unconsciously moved closer to the giant pillow next to him.

The pillow was so soft, and squishy and warm and.... Wait why was it breathing???? Yibo rapidly sat up, throwing the arm that was across his chest. His eyes moved down his body, and he lifted the blanket up to check underneath, perceiving that he was BUTT NAKED.

Oh no, Oh no, OH NO, OH NO, OH NO, OH NO, OH NO-

"Yibo...?", Xiao Zhan croaked in his morning voice. CURSE YOU, ALCOHOL, Yibo mentally screamed. Yibo flinched at the voice and dipped his chin to his chest. Zhan smirked realising what was happening, and rested his head on his fist, to the side.

"Did you enjoy last night, baby?", Zhan asked seductively. Yibo flinched again and hid his red face in his hands, groaning, as Zhan chuckled, leaning forward to engulf the other in a back hug.

"... Does this mean you're mine now...", Zhan mumbled, closing his eyes as he rested his head at Yibo's neck. Yibo turns around with an eyebrow raised but Zhan waves it away.

"Nothing, nothing. Let's go take a bath now."

" 'Let's' ?", Yibo repeated quietly.

"Mmhm."

"Together?"

"Yea."

"Me and you?"

"Who else than me and you?"

"But- AH!"

Before Yibo could decline, Zhan had already lifted him into his arms, bringing him inside the bathroom.

"Just be a good boy, okay? I need to help you clean the cum-"

"OKAY, okay, just d-don't say anything..."

Yibo's face was bright red and Zhan laughed at that. He's too cute...

"As you wish, my wife."

For the next ten minutes, Zhan was practically spoiling Yibo, washing his hair and body while letting him sit on his lap. Yibo sat there with a frown and crossed his arms. Once Zhan was happy with the amount of cleaning he'd done, he finally and briefly tended to himself. Then he stood up, wrapped one towel around himself, one towel around his wife, and lifted Yibo into his arms again.

"I can walk on my own you know?", Yibo grumbled.

"Oh really?", Zhan challenged, before gently putting the other on the ground. Two steps and Yibo was back in Zhan's arms again.

"MY BUTT-"

"I told you.", Zhan smiled. And he lifted him again.

"Listen to GeGe."

Yibo huffed as Zhan practically dried, dressed and fed him.

"Why are you treating me like a child."

"Because I want to.", Zhan said over the sink. He finished washing the last plate and turned to Yibo.

"GeGe has work today, but GeGe doesn't want to leave DiDi alone. So can DiDi come with GeGe?"

"Stop baby talking me!!-"

"I'm not baby talking DiDi~"

"Yes, YOU ARE!"

Zhan softly pecks at Yibo's lips.

"Stop it!!!!"

"Hehe, DiDi is so cute."

Yibo scoffs in frustration, huffing and turning to the side, only to be firmly put in place with Zhan's fingers.