||•Chapter 47•||

"Here, I packed everything for you... Make sure you finish it all, okay?"

"Yes, yes, I will~"

"And drink lots of water... I want you to finish both bottles by the time you get home.."

"Yes, I'll finish both bottles~"

"... If there's any sort of discomfort, call Ziyi or Haiqiao and then call me, hm?"

"Yup - I'll do that~"

"And then-"

Yibo grabs Zhan's face.

"My dear husband, I'm gonna be okay.", Yibo assured with a gentle smile. He leaned forward and kissed Zhan, but he continued to pout so he kissed him again.

"I'm really going to be fine. It's you I'm worried about. Are you sure you can take care of him on your own?"

Zhan nods with a smile and pulls the younger one into a cuddle.

"Just be careful, hm? You know I'm always worried about you..."

Yibo chuckles.

"I will~~~ Well then, I'm off~ Say 'Bye' to A'Yuan for me when he wakes up."

Yibo leaned forward and kissed Zhan's forehead. Zhan waves him goodbye as Yibo runs to his own car and drives off. Then the elder returned to A'Yuan's Nursery.

Maybe I should get a small bed in here... Or maybe...

Zhan giggles with mischief. He was about to make Yibo angry again and he was nothing short of excited. A few weeks had passed since Yibo's discharge - basically making A'Yuan about a month old, and he had started to blabber for some reason. But his parents could only find it incredibly adorable, and they also came to an agreement that he would probably grow up to become a little genius.

Of course, Yibo had been around until A'Yuan was well over a month old, before he was consistently going to group practices. Their new song was completely finished and furnished - and it was also properly recorded. Their choreography was around completion as well. But this meant that Yibo was getting busier and busier.

At home, he would either work out, or note down things they could improve on for the song. On concept ideas - and he would discuss that with the group and their team. A'Yuan was with him most of the time, but this was a time he was really reliant on Zhan. The only problem at the moment was that Yibo missed A'Yuan way too much.

He would be dull and gloomy throughout their practice breaks, staring at pictures of his baby. Even though Zhan would often send him videos and photos so he didn't miss anything, Yibo would still get so sad about leaving his baby alone. It was like he shared an attachment with the baby - some sort of bond. On the other hand, Xiao Zhan was quite fond of his working-from-home / house-wife life.

(I swear I mean no gender stereotyping for this - it is purely because of the title of this book)