||•Chapter 13•||

Wang Yibo P.O.V.

About a week ago, Xiao Zhan-Ge, my husband, took me to Disney Land in Shanghai. To say I was happy is a lie, I was ecstatic. He took me to the best place on this planet, other than his arms, and we had the time of our lives.

Never did I ever expect this man to be this fun. I really expected to go from his house, to the dorm, and the studio. Maybe a restaurant and maybe a hall.

If I had known how fun he was, I would have dated him in a blink of an eye. Well not really. Guess we're married now though. Then again, I was caught up in my own world back then.

But now, I'm over that. I'm done with shutting him out and expecting him to leave me. Even if he does, I just want to be happy for this moment.

Today, Zhan-Ge had work. He asked if I could come but of course I said no. If I came we would go to some other amusement park and he wouldn't be able to do any of his work.

He was pouting the whole time while getting ready, so I decided to brighten him up just a bit. I gave him a kiss for the first time and said we'll go on a date when he's back. He looked so happy, breh like no joke, is that really the CEO of that huge Company? Prince Sean?

Anyway, I found out that all my Hyungs had done V-Lives, so it was finally my turn to talk to my fans. They haven't seen me since the Comeback and I'm sure they're worried.

Other than my parents and friends, my Fans were very important to me. But then, where does Xiao Zhan fit? He's not my family. He definitely isn't my friend either. Then what is he to me? Husband is a title that's too plain. Lover? Maybe that's too far...

I walk to my bedroom to grab my tripod and phone to slip into V-Live. The Hyungs called me and told me that they had all finished, but Unicorns kept asking where I was.

I'm not gonna stay at home and raise questions because just LOOK at this apartment, I don't want to be mistaken for getting a lot of money. So my decision was to go out for a nice walk to the convenient store or gift store while doing the V-Live.

And doing that near the dorm so that people won't be too suspicious. And the minute I pressed 'Go Live', I saw a million people coming on and hurriedly pressing on the hearts.

"Wow, Wow, calm down everyone!", I chuckled, walking into the near convenience Store. The cashier lady smiled at me because me and my Hyungs came here since early debut.

"Oh, hello Min-Jie!", I bowed slightly and she bowed back. I went to the back of the convenience store to pick out some heat up dumplings. I prefer home cooked Xiaolongbao but I can't cook that well sooo...

 I prefer home cooked Xiaolongbao but I can't cook that well sooo

"Hmm. So how has everyone been?"

I chuckle as I find so many comments like 'Yiboooo, I'm doing fine!!', 'We're doing great!', and stuff.