||•Chapter 6•||

A few more months pass by, and Yibo's comeback and Wedding were right around the corner. But before he walked the isle, he had to make preparations. Currently, he was out with his Hyungs and mother to buy a wedding suit.

"Yibo?", he mother called out. Yibo slipped out from his daze and looked towards his mother's voice.

"What do you think of this, baby?"

Yibo softly smiles at his mother.

"You can choose whatever you like, Ma."

He turned back to whatever he was doing as Seungyoun slipped beside him.

"Nahh, it looks like a Dracula costume. Yibo needs something simple to compliment his royal face."

Mrs. Wang sighs.

"Baby, for this entire day, your members have been talking for you. When will you give your opinion?"

"I am okay with whatever you all choose."

Yibo then walks off as Seungyoun comes to comfort Mrs. Wang. Maybe telling Yibo what to do for his whole life might have made him like this.

"Let it go, Mrs. Wang. He just wants us to be happy."

"What about his happiness?"

Seungyoun stays quiet for a minute.

"That no longer matters to him.", he says sadly.

***************************************************************************************

There were two more days until the wedding, but right now, was their comeback. Zhan had already informed that he reserved the V.I.P. seating and will be looking forward to it. Everything was going according to plan.

The band flew to Korea a day earlier to prepare for their Korean fans. Zhan said he'd arrive on the day. After their Korean Comeback, they'd return to China for their Chinese Comeback.

From the side stage, Yibo could see the blaring crowd, waving their Fandom Glow Stick.