||•Chapter 40 • 𝙰'𝚈𝚞𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛•||

Yibo was up early this morning, trying to brew coffee. Zhan was still having his much needed sleep, since it seemed as though he's been working for ages without rest. The younger suddenly gets a call and smiles when he sees the I.D.

"Hi Xuan Hyung~~ How was the interview?"

"Pretty good. They asked about my upcoming solo song so I answered a few basic questions."

Yibo rolled his eyes.

"Yea, yea, I also realised that you gave away a few hints for our next comeback..?"

"Hey, hey, you're the one who gave away the main chorus.. All I did was say 'I love you'... I don't know how that's a hint."

"Ah, whatever, whatever... Did I do enough Lives though? I try to keep the conversations diverse, but somehow they always question why I'm not going to any shows..."

"I thought it was fine... Maybe just say you're working on the new comeback or something... Since you're our dance choreographer, it should take a while right?"

"Yeaaa, that's so smart - why didn't I think of that?"

"Oh and Sungjoo's drama will be finishing tomorrow. Me and Seungyoun are gonna visit him."

Yibo smiles with a nod.

"Is Wenhan Hyung still in the States?"

"Uh-huh. But don't worry, he'll be back for the Baby Shower later."

"Ah, alright, alright... I couldn't call Wenhan Hyung or Sungjoo Hyung because they were both busy..."

"Well you have Seungyoun and me for now... You know about the show he's in right? Ah, what was it... Spirit stories or something?"

"Haha... the scariest T.V. show there is.. Where you have to live through e-each other's horror stories... "

Yibo shivers as he heared the elder laughing on the other side of the line.

"I know! The moment it was requested, you immediately declined it."

"And they had the audacity to request only me. Hmph!"

"PFAHAAHAHHAHAHA - I understand why they w-want you - you'd probably start crying before they turn the lights off.."

"..they t-turn the l-lights off... Agh! Stop it Hyung. I really hate horror."

Yibo groans. Xiao Zhan suddenly comes into the room then slips his arms around the younger's waist.

"Ah- Morning~"

The elder groans as though he wished it was still night. He cuddles into Yibo's neck with a kiss while making the younger one laugh. Yibo pulls the phone off to kiss Zhan's forehead.

"Go sleep some more if you're still tired.", he whispered, turning his head to face the elder. Yibo knew how much sleep Zhan had been lacking these days. But Zhan leans in to kiss him.

"Then come back to bed..", he whispered back, but the younger one only chuckled, shaking his head. Suddenly they both hear a cough from the phone.

"I can hear you.", Yixuan groans, and the couple just laugh.

"Alright, I'm hanging up now, Hyung. Take care."

"Okay, stay safe, baby maknae. You too little baby of our baby maknae~"

The younger chuckled once again as he hung up. He put the phone down before turning on his heels.

"Zhan-Ge, I think you should seriously go and sleep. Our Baby Shower is tonight and the last thing I would want is the father fainting."