||•Chapter 31• 𝑯𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏•1 ||

The plane had safely landed and the two men stepped out of the aircraft and towards the bustling airport. Xiao Zhan offered to bring security guards so they could go through the crowd quickly but Yibo denied.

"Let's have a normal honeymoon, GeGe.", He said, pulling on his mask. Zhan and Yibo looked really fine.

 Zhan and Yibo looked really fine

(I'd pass out if I saw this view at the airport😍😍)

The two collected their bags and began walking outside. Yibo stretched and took a big yawn.

"Our Taxi will be here in five. Stay here, I'll go buy us coffee."

"Thank you, Zhan-Ge~"

Xiao Zhan went back inside to buy two cups of coffee from the Airport Cafeteria. While Yibo stood outside on his phone. Zhan returned and handed the cup to Yibo.

"Zzzzz, it really is cold out here.."

"I told you to wear thicker clothing but you insisted on this outfit. Sheesh, come closer."

Yibo smiles cutely and moves closer to the elder. He takes off his mask for a split second to drink his coffee forgetting he's a celebrity.

"AGHHHH IT'S WANG YIBO!!!!!"

"WANG YIBO??!"

"OMG YIBO-GEGE IS HERE!!!! EEEEEEEEK!!!"

The couple drop their cups and grab their suitcases. Thankfully the taxi had arrived. Before anything Yibo pulls the mask back up. Zhan literally throws the two suitcases in before shoving Yibo and himself inside.

"Drive, drive, DRIVE!", He yelled to the driver. The man nodded and stepped on it, zooming past the crazy swarm of fans.

(Personally, I don't like these kinda of fans - ' Saesang Fans' - idols and celebrities are not gods, they're people too. Let me take this chance to remind everyone to respect our idol's privacy. If we see them in the streets, just smile and continue walking - no photos, no swarming, and certainly no fangirling. Let them live their lives too, please🥺)