||•Chapter 7 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒲𝑒𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔•||

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇᴅ. ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜᴏᴏꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴘᴇɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴀᴅɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Xiao Zhan P.O.V

It was finally today. The day I got to make this beautiful boy my wife. I practically jumped out of bed and got ready for the morning. I needed to go over to my parent's house where they prepared my outfits.

Because the marriage was taking place at a garden, and then after that, everyone would move to a beautiful hall for the after party. All of Zhan's and Yibo's friends would come - and that included other k-pop Bands. Zhan arrives at his parent's house.

"Zhan, baby, what are you doing here?"

"I-I was just excited...", he admitted. Clearly Zhan's a mama boy. His mother chuckles as Lu-Jie comes out.

"Zhan Zhan?"

"Jie! Where's Yuchen - and A-Cheng?"

"They've both gone out to check the wedding's venue and food."

Zhan smiles contently. It was finally happening. Even though his marriage was arranged, he knew that he was slowly falling for the boy. Zhan walks inside, and comes face to face with the outfit he was going to wear.

"Mom... It looks great!!!"

"Glad you like it, Zhan Zhan.", Jie smiled. Zhan drove the women to the Wedding Venue where the rest of the family was waiting. His eyes widen.

"Mom t-this is..."

He takes everything in.

(Time skip to the wedding)

Zhan was standing at the aisle, wearing the suit from before. 

He was anticipating every second that passed

He was anticipating every second that passed. The venue was something straight out of a fairy tale - Zhan's ideal Wedding Venue.

 The venue was something straight out of a fairy tale - Zhan's ideal Wedding Venue