||•Chapter 36• ||

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The two of them step off the private plane.

"Uff.. Uff.."

"W-What's wrong?? Do you need to go to the hospital?"

"No, I think it's just cramps...I've been getting them recently... I don't know when I'll be used to this.. My head also hurts at times and I lose balance too..."

Zhan sighs with worry, as he takes Yibo's backpack, rolling it over his shoulder, grabs one suitcase - enlisting the other to his security, then takes Yibo by the hand, slowly walking down, step by step.

"Okay, just walk down slowly and hold your hips for support."

The aftereffects of TBI weren't that prominent, but it did show up once in a while.

"Zhan-Ge, give me my bag."

"Darling, I really hate seeing you hurt. Please let me lessen the pain or I won't be able to sleep at night."

Yibo sighs, doing just as Zhan says. He knows the elder is serious. Once, Yibo tripped or something, and for the whole night, Zhan was caressing him to sleep. So obviously he did exactly what was asked of him.

The two step quietly through the airport since they didn't want to make the same mess they made when they arrived in Paris, and stepped onto their taxi. Which was obviously driven by Mr. Li.

"Welcome back young masters."

"Good to be back."

"Hello, Mr. Li."

"By the way,", the old man said.

"Mijoon told me he couldn't find you both at the airport... what happened?"

"Ah that....", Yibo remembered how they got into a sudden fan attack and ran into the nearest cab.

"There were some emergencies. Please relate my apologies to Mr. Mijoon."

Mr. Li nods. By the span of a few hours, with Yibo leaning on Zhan, the pair reach home.

"Haaaa~ - "

Yibo takes a wide stretch. Mr. Li was unpacking

" - We're finally home."

The elder comes up to wrap his hands around the younger's waist, resting his chin on his shoulder.

"You need to rest.", Yibo says. Even though Yibo slept through the entire plane ride and car ride, Zhan was up to take care of him. The elder nods and drags him inside, positioning the younger on the couch and then laying on his lap.

"I'll rest like this.", he says, tightening his hold on Yibo's waist.

"Zhan-Ge - if you want to rest, let's go to bed."

He shakes his head.

"I can't even get up. Let's just stay like this for a while."

Yibo releases a smiling sigh.

"Alright.", he replied. The younger one caressed Zhan's hair with one hand, while the other fiddled with his phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After an hour or so, Yibo left Zhan to sleep while he got up and made himself useful by packing their bags away. Zhan stirred in his sleep when he heard rustling and when he couldn't feel the younger.