||•Chapter 32• 𝑯𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏•2• ||

Morning came without notice, and Yibo squirmed around in bed. Xiao Zhan accidentally fell asleep, but Yibo forced himself to stay awake so he could post those clarification photos.

"Baby, it's seven. Let's get up and eat something, hm? I'll order room service and-"

"Mghh, let me sleep for a while longer...", Yibo grumbled, and pulled the elder back so he could sleep on his chest.

"My love, you said that an hour ago."

"And I'll say it again in an hour."

Zhan sighs and giggles softly, while pulling Yibo closer, hugging his entire frame.

"Alright, let's sleep for longer."

He placed a kiss at Yibo's hair and cuddles. About two more hours pass with Yibo continuing to sleep, and Zhan staying awake, staring at his sleeping cutie.

 About two more hours pass with Yibo continuing to sleep, and Zhan staying awake, staring at his sleeping cutie

Zhan leans over to check the time on his phone, then moves back to Yibo.

"Honey, time to get up now. Don't you wanna go sightseeing with me?"

Yibo grumbled and pouted while struggling to open his eyes. Then he sat up, rubbing his eyes open and yawning.

"...Good morning..", the younger said in his morning voice. Zhan came up and kissed his lips.

"Good morning.", He replied. The two stepped out of bed and moved to the bathroom to get ready.

"Aishh, what is this???"

Zhan spits the foam in his mouth into the sink. Yibo picks up the tube that Zhan thought was toothpaste and laughed.

"Zhan-Ge this is my Facial Toner!"

He continued laughing as Xiao Zhan washed all of it out of his mouth.

"Why does it look like toothpaste?"

"Ge, please get your eyes checked - it says 'Toner' in bold italics and you couldn't read it??"

"Aishhh, whatever - forget it."

Yibo comes over and wraps his arms around Zhan's waist, rocking the two of them side to side.

"Don't be mad, Honey~~"

After those words, he ran outside.

"Yibo?? What did you just call me? Hey, stop running and answer me~~~"

Once they were finished with their morning routine, they came up to get some clothes on. The two had no trouble changing in front of each other.

 The two had no trouble changing in front of each other