||•Chapter 33• 𝑯𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏•3 ||

"Yibo~~ Are you really going to do this every morning?~~"

"Mgh~~"

The younger pulls Zhan's body back down and hides his face on the elder's chest.

"Baby, I swear to god, the more sleep you get, the longer you want to sleep - I really don't understand how your body works."

"Agh, stop talking... I want to... sleep..."

The elder lets out a smiled sigh, shaking his head along with it too.

"I've spoilt you too much.."

The younger cuddled closer with a small giggle, knowing he was.

"I know~~"

Zhan finally gives in and goes back to sleep with him. Because he knew he could never win against Yibo. When the couple woke up again, it was around 10AM, and this time, both of them were lazy and tired. Then one of their alarms rang, and they both squirmed in their sleep.

"Zhan-Ge.... Alarm... Mghhhh... turn off the alarm... GeGe..."

Xiao Zhan reached over and turned off the alarm, then went back to cuddling Yibo, but this time both their alarms rang. The both of them shot up tired and out of energy. Then turned sides to turn it off.

"I'm gonna go and shower... ", Yibo mumbled and stepped out of bed, only to be pulled back by Zhan. The younger chuckled.

"I thought I was the sleeper - what happened?"

"I don't wanna let go of you...."

"Aishhh~~"

He turned around and held Zhan's face.

"You can't let go of me - even if you want to. I'm staying forever~"

Zhan hides his face in Yibo's neck.

"Don't say such cute things..."

Yibo then suddenly gets an idea.

"Zhan-Ge.. Why don't we stay in our room for the day? This place is too good - we have to spend a day here~~"

"Are you sure that's all you want to do~~"

Yibo shakes off the elder and Zhan chuckles.

"Come on~~ Let's watch some movies!! I don't think we've ever watched a movie together..."

Yibo immediately looked a little upset and down so Zhan gathered him into his arms.

"Alright - Let's stay here and watch movies all day.. But first, let's take a shower, hm?"

Yibo agrees and the pair waddle their way to finish their morning routine and change into more comfortable clothes.

(Yibo)

(Zhan was just wearing sweatpants - natural body warmth).

Then ordered some food as well.