||•Chapter 10•||𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒀𝒊𝒃𝒐'𝒔 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚||

Usually, Zhan was the early bird, but Yibo somehow woke up a couple of minutes before. He stays in Zhan's arms, eyes staring to the roof, a million thoughts going through his mind.

He didn't want to look at the beautiful creature lying next to him, because he knew he wouldn't be able to look away. No. He's not falling for this again. Yixing broke him. He's slowly getting fixed, each crack getting filled by the pain. He won't break again.

Yibo doesn't realise that Zhan was already awake. The elder traces his fingers around Yibo's face, and Yibo turns to look at him.

"Good morning...", Zhan whispers gently. Yibo just nods his head. His replies will be dry. His affection will be faint. He is not going to do anything to try and make this relationship work. In fact, he was practically waiting for Zhan to bring the divorce papers. Zhan sits up and stretches.

"I'll take a shower first, hm?"

Yibo nods again. He lies back down and Zhan chuckles, before placing a peck at Yibo's forehead. Yibo had the need to be surprised again, but he had to overcome it. He can't let this man know that he already has some kind of effect on him. He can't fall for this again.

Zhan only took a few minutes to shower, he walks out with a towel around his waist and one around his shoulder. Again. The butterflies. Yibo turns his entire body to the other side and Zhan looks at him questioningly before he moves closer and tugs at Yibo's shirt.

"What's wrong?", he asks, almost seductively. Yibo visibly flinches as he shakes his head, and Zhan chuckles at that.

"You can use the bathroom now.", he smiles, walking into their walk in closet. Yibo heaves himself off the bed and walks to the bathroom to get on with his morning routine. The younger doesn't realise when Zhan comes up behind him and wraps his arms around Yibo's waist.

"Make sure to wear something nice."

Zhan was wearing an outfit, that wasn't too flamboyant but not too casual either.

"Here's your clothes

"Here's your clothes. I bought them a couple of days ago, and I don't know if it would fit you or not."

Zhan leaves a final peck on Yibo's hair, before moving out of the bathroom and closing the door. Yibo stays still for couple of seconds before proceeding to slip on the outfit.

His mind was still elsewhere. He was not processing anything. It was as if he went back to those first days of depression after his break up with Yixing. Yibo walks out of the bathroom, leaving Zhan to gasp.

 Yibo walks out of the bathroom, leaving Zhan to gasp